President's Teacher

Bleu et Rouge (Jikook Short Fics)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the office loves Jungkook. He is highly respected as juniors look up to him and aspires to be like him.

He burnt midnight oils for numerous times and have proven himself worthy of a promotion and more. Chances are, he could be elected as the new CEO of the company which is his long-term goal.

As he entered the building of his workplace, he received loads of greetings starting from the security guard, to the janitors, to the building staffs and to the office workers. He flashes everyone his brightest smile and it sure has a reason why. Because that day is the day where the board will introduce the new CEO.

He looked dazzling with his best americana and a touch of make-up. A handsome yet intelligent man like him fits perfectly the company's highest position.

He frantically wriggled his fingers under the table as he waits for the president to arrive. The air-conditioner kept him shaking and chills crept underneath his skin. A promising co-worker of his greeted him before taking her seat beside him. She also has a big chance of getting the position Jungkook wanted but they didn't look at each other like opponents. She complimented him about his good looks and that perhaps he will be the new CEO, giving Jungkook some confidence.

At last, the president has entered the room as Jungkook mentally prayed to God his wish.

Then the president have spoken things about him being a dropout in his high-school days, then impregnating his girl friend who gave birth to the biggest milestone of his life, his son.

Everyone including Jungkook was surprised upon hearing the information that the president has spilled before them. And then he shared a little about the hardships he have been through to become this successful. But everyone still can't get over him having a son and to think that nobody even had an idea.

"And soon I shall pass the buck to my son, Jimin. I'm sorry, there will be no election for the new CEO." Jungkook's world crumbled as the president completed his speech. So it means that he didn't even have the slightest chance of getting the position because the president had an heir in the first place.

But as an employee who spent several years working in the company, he must have known a lot about how the company works, the pros, cons and more things that Jimin probably doesn't know.

 

 

" I want you to be Jimin's tutor before he goes back to America to continue studying." The president ordered.

 

Jimin is a really smart kid, but he didn't make good use of his intelligence. The first reason why no one had a clue about the president having a son, because Jimin grew up in America and the other reason is because the president was too secretive.

Jungkook held the knob of door of an office where he was told to go to meet Jimin. He felt nervous.

What is it like to be the teacher of a soon-to-be president? He cannot avoid worrying and being self-conscious. What if he is not fit as Jimin's teacher? Especially that the president said that Jimin is very smart. He's scared of being outsmarted. But Jungkook is not loved by everyone for nothing. He would do his best on everything he does.

He is challenged. "I have to show superiority! I'm the teacher!"

What if Jimin is very formal? Or sophisticated? Or very reserved? Extremely quiet? Jungkook thought. He could already picture how Jimin would look like in person.

 

A guy comfortably seated on a couch wearing a tank top, ripped jeans, rubber shoes and a snapback greeted Jungkook's eyes. The latter could never miss seeing Jimin's muscular biceps and that big lump below the belt of his pants. Jungkook somehow thought that the president's son may be physically fit but is not fit to be the CEO because he looks like a thug.

Jimin ceased from playing on his phone as he puts down his feet that was placed above the center table after noticing Jungkook's presence in the room.

"Who the are you?" He asked so rudely that Jungkook almost leaped in agitation. His expectations on Jimin immediately fell flat on the floor.

"G-good morning Mr. Park. I am Jeon Jungkook, your tutor-- and assistant."

"Is that so?" Jimin asked before humming as if something's running in his mind.

"You're here, might as well buy me a quality caramel macchiato. Hurry up, I hate waiting." He ordered then resumed in playing his game. If looks could kill, Jungkook would have murdered the president's son by now. But he can't say no to his bossy, boss.

How could the odds become against him? He did not earn a degree and worked for a long time in a good company just to end up buying coffee for a bad 19 year old spoiled brat.

 

Whenever Jungkook commences his tutorial with Jimin, the latter would jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter