Drifting

Bleu et Rouge (Jikook Short Fics)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: Please don't murder me after reading this chapter! ILY!

 

 

Jimin is the type of guy who hates feeling no longer that important to a guy he is in a relationship with. As soon as he senses that something is wrong with his relationship, or that his partner is quite getting distant from him. He concludes that he's unwanted, or his boyfriend is cheating on him. Be it provided with evidence or not, Jimin quickly decides to put an end to the relationship before the other does. It feels at least better than being the one who's dumped.

 

He cursed his ex-boyfriends who were all the same. They're all the same for neglecting Jimin after they got what they wanted from him. Jimin always wanted to be single for a long time after a painful adjournment of a relationship. But alas, Jimin is also the type of guy who falls in love so easily. He can quite blame himself for being "gullible" when it comes to love. Men's sweet promises and warm touches warms his heart in a blink of an eye. Maybe that is why he falls in love with a lot of jerks because he only sees beautiful things covering an ugly and lethal y trap. But even though Jimin got caught in so many of the latter things, he never learned its main purpose. To educate him to become less susceptible and more weary of the boys' true intentions to him. Like, he's been through the same scenarios. When will he learn? A close friend of him contemplated.

 

After ten boyfriends, Jimin fell in love once again.

But this boy was different. He was shy towards Jimin yet he admitted that he loves Jimin so boldly but not in a confident way. He just manned-up to his favorite hyung. He wasn't like Jimin's ex-boyfriends who were confident that they could woo Jimin in less that twenty-four hours. And the boy is just so adorable to resist especially that Jimin is a er for cute boys/men.

So there went a crazily in love Jimin again in bed with his new and younger boyfriend named Jungkook.

Jimin handled a sturdy and problemless relationship with Jungkook for about six years and so on.

The two of them are already in a stable job, owning a nice condo unit and two cars:one for each of them. Of course, in those six years they have planned so much for their future as lifetime partners. They've achieved so much in that span of time.

 

 

 

 

Until his relationship problem came back to his favorite client, Jimin. He now oftenly sees Jungkook's back facing him and not the other way around. He now hears "See you, babe." more as a reply of his "I love you, Jungkook." than an "I love you most, my ChimChim" from the love of his life.

And when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter