Prologue

My Superstar Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'll just put the first part of the story... the next parts would be after LOVE TEAM is done...  thanks for subscribing and reading.. I hope you'd enjoy this short story as well..

 

--

 

“Are you going to be okay Joo Hyun-ah?” asked Hyoyeon, one of her closest friend.

 

They are inside a mall near their University shopping for the things needed for the Foundation Day events. It was their duty as members of the student council, and Seo Joo Hyun is not just an ordinary member, she is the council’s president. She has always excelled academically and was always active in school activities.

 

“Of course. We have bought almost everything. I only need to buy the last two items. You can go” she answered.

 

Their adviser just texted, wanting to meet them for the touch ups.  

 

“You’re not meeting anybody for a date right?” Chanyeol smiled at her showing his charming dimple. He completed their trio. The 3 of them have been close since their freshmen year in college.

 

“Aigoo! Talk about yourself. Don’t you know you have a lot of fan girls in our school?” she smiled back. It’s not surprising since he has everything a girl could dream of. “One thing though. Why don’t you have a girlfriend?” she added

 

 “True, don’t you have someone you like?” a knowing smile adorned Hyoyeon’s face  as soon as she observed Chanyeol’s smile softened as he stared at Joo Hyun.

 

“I-I do have someone I like” he replied after he felt Hyoyeon’s elbow nudge his ribcage. He felt his face getting warmer and he knew he was blushing. “W-we’ll be going then. Take care Joo Hyun-ah! See you tomorrow” he said as he took Hyoyeon’s wrist and drag her away not waiting for her reply.

 

Hyoyeon sighed “You should confess you know” she said after safe distance.

 

“Easy for you to say”

 

--

 

Joo Hyun was about to go her way when some girls ran through her banging her shoulder in the process she heard one of them mumbled a sorry but the others were screaming “OMG! They’re here!”

 

Not long, the crowd of mostly girls started to move in the same direction making her unable to walk the opposite direction.

 

The stage was surrounded with fans in no time. Now she’s in front of the stage looking at the four members of the band as they rock the stage. She’s staring at the guy that broke her heart 2 years ago.

 

The standee said meet and greet CN-Blue

 

She shook her head as she studied the girls beside her screaming their hearts out.  “Jung Yonghwa Oppaaaaa!”

 

“They’re still crazy about him even though they knew he's taken” she mumbled and was about to turn her back when the song ended

 

“Aaaww” she heard the girls sigh and her eyes darted back to the stage. There she saw standing beside Jung Yonghwa, his girlfriend, her ex best friend Park Shinhye. Her left eyebrow involuntarily rose.

 

--

 

Yonghwa scanned the crowd and his eyes landed on a familiar figure. He stared at her as she looked at the screaming girls beside her, clearly out of place just looking at her annoyed expression. He knew she was itching to go but couldn’t because of the crowd.

 

Their eyes met and he gave her his lopsided grin making her roll her eyes, she tried to excuse herself as he sang the last note.

 

“Thank you very much for coming here guys!” he yelled at the microphone and he heard the crowd scream even louder making him grin. He looked at the part where Joohyun was standing and still saw her trying to pave the way.

 

Yonghwa felt Shinhye beside him after his greetings. Oh yeah, he has forgotten about her. She has been such a stage girlfriend lately.

--

 

Shinhye observed what has happened, she quickly went on stage as soon as the song ended and caught Yonghwa’s attention, the crowd and the media that were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter