Chapter 3~

Fun in the Sun


Still pondering over the fact that I'm being accused of being a thief I decided to head home. Maybe Luhan is crazy that would make sense. He hasn't even try to hit on me.

Only a crazy person would not hit on me. I have people from different ualities hitting on me. "Sehun why are you home I thought you were with Luhan? My sister asked.I just shook my head and walked past her.

"Mom I think I should head back to the city". My mother stopped cleaning the window to look at me. "Why you just got her yesterday,did something happen? She asked. Should I tell her? she might think I'm joking or something . "We'll you see ithinkluhaniscrazybecausehehasnothitonmeandimightbeinlovewithhim"I said in one breathe. My mom was wide eyed. "You like Luhan!?thats great he is a good kid and he is not crazy" she said before continuing her window cleaning. Before I could reply my phone rang.

S: Hello?
L: Sehun? It's Luhan I got your number from your sister
S: Oh ok so what's up?
L: Well you need to come move all my boxes of stuff in my attic and throw them away for me than you have to make me lunch and do my laundry.
S: ....What? why can't you do all that!
L: Its payback for stealing from me duh I told you this earlier now hurry up.
S: Wait Luhan..hello?

Geez he is definitely crazy. Why does he live in the woods has he ever heard of little red riding hood. Walking up to a impressive size house I knock on the door. The door opened only to be greeted by a shirtless Luhan.

why is he shirtless I think I'm gonna die.He just smiled. "The attic is upstairs" was all he said before walking to the kitchen. I just stated after him.

A few hours later I was sweating like a pig. Taking my shirt off I felt alot better. It wasn't until a few seconds later is when I felt eyes on me. Turning around I saw Luhan looking me up and down.


Sehun and Luhan were laying in bed after their "workout" which took place about thirty minutes ago. Sehun decided to ask Luhan his previous question. "Hey what did I steal from you anyway?" Luhan just looked up and smiled.

"You stole nothing from me I just gave it to you"

"What did you give to me? Sehun asked confused.

"My heart, I gave you my heart"