002.

Fun in the Sun


"Sehun  wake your lazy up and come eat before your brother eats your share of food"yelled m mother. I just sighed I've been up for and hour now jus staring at the cream colored walls praying for a normal day. Getting out of bed is harder than I thought. 

Once reaching the kitchen I kinda wished I stayed in bed. My family is not normal who the heck eat squid for breakfast not me that's for sure. 

Grimacing at the stuff on the table I go look for some cereal. "Mom Sehun is going to be busy today with my future husband so he can't help out at the hotel" my sister said with full. My mom just frowned "who Luhan?"my sister nodded her head. More frowns appeared on her face."I see well I hope you have a good time he's a sweet guy"she said before sitting down. I just nodded my head.
 
Ten outfit changes and several mirror check later I was all set to go meet Luhan. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself. But before I could leave my sister just had to interrupt me. "Why are you dressed so nice for your not trying to seduce Luhan are you because he's mine"she said with a pout on her face. I just bid goodbye and ran out the the door. 

I'm so not trying to seduce him..okay maybe alittle but who wouldn't. I was deep in thought that I bumped into someone. Before I could apologize  I heard his voice. "Oh Sehun I was just on my way to pick you up but sence your hear I don't have to make such a long trip"he said with a smile. 

After a few minutes of walking do I finally notice his appearance.He was wearing a plaint whit t-shirt with some jean shorts with some shoes he looked nice. "Let's go grab something to eat my treat" he said before grabbing my hand.I just nodded not taking my eyes off our hands. I felt a blush creep on my cheeks. 

We finally made it to some sandwich shop. The person working on the register look flustered when we approached. "Hi welcome to Sobes sandwiches what can I get you? she said while eyeing me a little longer than Luhan. "We'll take the original sandwich please" he said with a frown on his face. 

The girl nodded before turning to grab the sandwiches. Handing us our food we but her goodbye and sat at a random table. "Let's play twenty Questions"Luhan declared I just nodded my head.

L: How old are you?

S: 20 how old are you ?

L: 25

S: do you live on the island?

L: yea I was born and raised here

S: do you like(like) my sister

L: no she is not my type

S: what is you ual orientation

L:...........

"Oh Sehun is that you my look at how handsome you have gotten I should set you up with my granddaughter" Mrs Perppermickle said. She was a old lady that use to babysit my sister when she was little. I just smiled hoping she will leave. I turned to Luhan only to see him walk out the shop. I hurriedly chased after him. 

Luhan stopped. "Sehun I came to the conclusion that we can't be friends" I just frowned what does he mean. "You are a thief you stole something from me and for payback I get to boss you around " he said before leaving. I just stood there dumbfounded I didn't steal anything.