I.M - 100% Done

No Mercy/Monsta X Scenarios

*They always look longer when I'm writing them on paper and then when I get them on here they're like 2 lines haha. This was requested by Catwoman10, I hope you and everyone who reads likes it. I'm not sure how I feel about it but that's probably because I tend to hate 98% of what I write haha. Enjoy*

‘Oh look, yet another 100% done face’ You laughed scrolling down the newly uploaded airport photos of I.M.

‘What are you laughing about?’ The man himself asked, poking his head round the door of your room.

‘Speak of the devil’

He raised a brow, walking over to look at the screen.

‘What’s so funny about those pictures?’

‘Do I really need to say?’ You smirked as you watched realisation dawn on his face.

‘Not this again, I do not look 100% done’

‘In what way do you NOT look like that, really? How do you not see what I see?’

‘I was tired, it was a long flight’ He defended but that just gave you more material to work with.

‘Exactly, you were 100% done’ You continued and he huffed. You could tell he was getting worked up about it and that just made the whole thing more amusing.

‘I didn’t say that’

‘Tired, a 100% done. They’re pretty much the same thing, aren’t they?’ You shrugged.

‘No, they’re not. Tired means you need sleep, 100% done means you can’t be bothered dealing with people’s ’ He argued, face going red in the process.

‘Does that mean you’re 100% done now then?’ You questioned, just to add fuel to the fire.

‘Maybe I am’ He yelled before turning to leave the room.

‘Aww Changkyun, don’t go. I’m just playing with you’

You grabbed his arm to prevent his departure and pulled him in your direction instead.

He sat sulking and all you could do was chuckle. You held onto his arm and placed your chin on his shoulder

‘__________ is sorry and promises to never say 100% done ever again’

He looked down at your pouting face, his expression mirroring it.

‘But didn’t you just say it in that sentence’

‘Yah!’ You sat up, hitting his arm. ‘Do you want me to stop saying it or not?’

Letting out a laugh, he nodded.

‘I do but you have to pinky promise so I know you’re for real’

He lifted his hand, sticking his pinky out to you. You linked your own pinky, stamping your thumbs together to seal the deal. You scooted closer to him so you could place your arms around his waist, placing your head on his shoulder once again.

‘You’re so easy to rile up’ You giggle and he smirked.

‘And you’re so easy to fool’

‘What?’ You snapped up, the disbelief apparent on your face. ‘Don’t tell me you were messing with me the whole time?’

‘Why, would it make you 100% done with me if I was?’