Wonho - I'm Not Kidding

No Mercy/Monsta X Scenarios

*Just something random I came up with on my break at work, hope you like it*

'The water looks scary at night'

'Why?'

'Because it's just blackness, you can't see through it'

Wonho laughed at your statement so you hit his arm.

'I'm being serious, there could be anything in there waiting to grab your foot'

'Wouldn't you see it during the day?' He raised a brow at you, still smirking from your previous comment.

'It might only spawn at night' You replied, seriously.

'You have the craziest thoughts' He laughed, tightening his grip around your waist.

'You're the one that took my comment on' You stated leaning your head on his shoulder.

'Ah, touche'

He played with your fingers as you both watched the river flow passed. It'd been a while since you'd been able to spend time together like this and it was greatly needed.

'__________, you have a bug on your shoulder'

You gasped and moved away.

'No I don't, stop lying'

'I'm not' He exclaimed, pointing at your arm.

You closed your eyes and started flailing about.

'Wonho, get it off me now, please' You pleaded, on the verge of tears. You stopped flailing when you heard roaring laugher and slowly opened your eyes to see Wonho rolling around holding his belly. That's when you realised there was no bug.

You balled your hands into fists and began hitting him wherever you could, not caring if you hurt him.

'I *hit* hate *hit* you *hit'

'Yah, stop that hurts'

'Yeah, well that'll teach you! Have you never heard of the boy who cried wolf' You huffed, folding your arms.

'Aww baby, did I scare you?' He cooed, the smirk returning to his face. He moved closer, grabbing your chin as he did so. You couldn't stay mad and smirked back at him, eyes momentarily flitting to his shoulder. You had to double take and when you did your eyes went wide.

'Wonho, there's a bug on your shoulder' You moved away again, standing up to get further away.

'Oh ha-ha, very funny. I'm not that stupid' He laughed, gesturing for you to come back.

'No, Wonho actually look at your shoulder'

He did, expecting to be fooled but there clinging from his jacket was the biggest bug he'd ever seen. The loudest shriek came from his mouth and he started swatting it away.

'Yah, don't aim it at me' You screamed, moving even further from him.

'Has it gone?' He asked, exposing his neck to you. You edged closer, cautiously.

'Y-yeah'

He sighed with relief and held onto your arm.

'Right, let's go quick before it comes back'

You nodded, grasping his hand in yours as you began walking in the direction of hime.

'We should do this again' Wonho joked, letting go of your hand to drape his arm around your shoulders instead.

'Yeah, but next time let's leave the bugs out' You laughed, slipping your own arm around his waist.

Wonho chuckled, giving your cheek a quick peck.

'Agreed'