Kihyun - Rain

No Mercy/Monsta X Scenarios

*I literally thought this all up on my break in work and had to try and remember it so I could write it down. I got two seperate requests for random Kihyun ones so I guess this was requested by Rushyun and Catwoman10, I hope you and everyone who reads it likes it. I will get to writing another Kihyun one asap ^^*

 

You pulled your scarf tighter around your neck in attempts to keep your body heat in. You'd just finished work and the weather had of course gotten worse just as you stepped outside.

You looked to your left and then to your right, searching the street hoping he hadn't forgotten.

'Come on, Kihyun. Where the hell are you?' You breathed, rubbing your hands together to try and create more warmth but failing miserably.

You felt a drop on your nose and you prayed it wasn't what you thought it was but to your dismay more drops fell and soon enough you were surrounded. You meatally cursed. Why did it have to rain?

Not only were you cold but you were now soaking wet and struggling to even see if anyone approaching you because of the droplets gathering on your eyelashes. It was only when you stopped feeling the little specks that you realised someone was holding an umbrella over your head.

'Forgot something?'

The voice instantly matched with Kihyun's and you looked up to find him grinning at you.

'You took your bloody time?' You scolded and scoffed.

'Yah, I was trying to be romantic' He defended and it was your turn to scoff.

'There's nothing romantic about the rain, unless we're kissing or dancing in it or something weird like that'

'I can make that happen' He chimed, puckering up and you pushed his face away from you.

'Too late, you missed your moment'

'Aww' He sulked. 'And I was so looking forward to sweeping you off your feet and impressing you'

'If you want to impress me you can buy me some food'

'Yes, your majesty' He teased, holding his arm out for you to link.

'You're making it sound like I always boss you around'

'You do' He stated, bluntly and you hit his arm making him laugh.

'No I don't' You pouted, which only made him laugh more.

He pinched your chin with his thumb and forefinger bringing your face closer to his. He pressed his lips to yours slowly and then pulled away leaving you feeling slightly flustered.

'Why do you always do that?'

'Do what?' He raised a brow, unsure of what you were getting at.

'Nothing, it doesn't matter' You dismissed it, waving your arm slightly.

'Make you feel funny?' He questioned, not making eye contact.

'How did you know?' You replied, shocked at his response.

A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks, a shy smile on his lips. His eyes not making contact with yours until he spoke.

'Because that's how you make me feel everytime I see you'

Everything around you stopped for a moment as you processed his words and upon realising what he said your blank expression was replaced with the biggest grin, it made your cheeks hurt but for some reason you couldn't stop.

'Yah, I guess you just made the rain romantic'

Kihyun laughed and flicked your head lightly.

'And you're the one who said I was too late to sweep you off your feet'