Prologue: Roger, We Have A Problem

Mission Impossible: Being EXO's Bodyguard

EXO bodyguard from Nanjing Airport was arrested

EXO's manager fined $936 for injuring a fan at the airport last August

SM managers has taken control of the EXO members’ cell phone and computers

-

"I can't take it anymore." Baekhyun slammed his hand down on the dining table. "We need our human rights! Why can't I use my phone to Instagram anytime I want!?"

Chanyeol slammed his hand down in the exact way Baekhyun did it. He wasn't Baekhyun's minion for nothing. "I can't even Instagram Luhan and Sehun getting it on!" He jabbed a finger miserably into the air in the direction of the living room, where the two lovebirds were heavily engaged in PDA. "Imagine the thousands of likes I would get from that post. Just imagine." He drawled out in a groan.

"You guys are obsessed with Instagram." Kyungsoo shook his head sagely. "All this social media's eating your brains."

Suho suddenly perked up. "Say, my dear dongsaengs, should I jump on the bandwagon?"

 "I've seen Chanyeol's Instagram before. His notifications are like, a thousand per second." Chen made a face.

Chanyeol grinned at it, taking it, like everything else, as a compliment. "I'm popular, aren't I?"

"No, don't you dare!" Kris grimaced at Suho's request. "You'll just be stalking all your hyung-nims and liking photos from 15 weeks ago."

"Yah, don't you dare embarrass us like how Xiumin did!" Kai snorted. "He went to like Eunhyuk-hyung's photo from like 70 weeks ago- and even left a comment. I deleted my account out of second-hand embarrassment."

"Yah, does nobody listen to me!" Baekhyun cried out so loudly that even Luhan and Sehun pried away from themselves. "We have no freedom anymore, guys."

Everybody remained silent.

Encouraged, Baekhyun continued. "Remember I got slapped once for leaving my phone in the dorm? And look, we all don't have our phones or computers with us right now all the way till 9. That's so unfair! I talked to the Big Bang sunbaenims, what we're being treated is utterly ridiculous."

Suho shook his head gently after a long bout of silence. "You need to understand, Baekhyun-ah, this is SM we're talking about."

"I don't care! I want to rebel! I'm going to talk to Soo Man sunbae first thing before training tomorrow. Anyone with me?"

"I'm in." Lay spoke up, to everyone's surprise. "I can't stand our managers." He confessed guilitly. "Have you seen the way they treat our fans at the airport?"

Kris nodded grimly. "Yeah, they got into trouble for that. They can be real dense... I mean, even if the fans are crazy, there's no need for violence."

"Speaking of fans, a sasaeng hacked into my Weibo." Tao whined out loud suddenly. "My jie says I'm posting depressing things about suicide and my fan cafe is going crazy..."

"The situation needs to change." Xiumin decided and all 12 heads nodded.

"The problem is, we don't need a bodyguard and a manager. We need just one person for the job. Don't you guys realise they don't coordinate and it's super tedious to help them keep track of all our schedules?" Luhan pointed out.

"We don't need many bodyguards... We just need someone smart, to book plane tickets at obscure timings or create a diversion. The more bodyguards there are, the more our fans get alienated from us." Kai suddenly admitted.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about what the fans think so as long as they don't grab onto every single body part of mine or steal my underwear." Kyungsoo, ever the devil's advocate spoke up, shuddering at the memory. "Can we have a fixed bodyguard who can actually stay with us 24/7?"

"He can replace me." Kris said drily and everyone looked at him in shock. "I'm just kidding, guys."

"Who says it must be a he?" Sehun wiggled his eyebrows, breaking the tense atmosphere.

Luhan frowned at Sehun. "Don't get any ideas now, you rascal!"

Baekhyun sat back with his arms crossed, satisfied. "I guess I have My Answer now."

"And the answer is you....!" Chanyeol jumped up from his seat in a flash. "I just composed a song on the spot!"

There's a never a moment of peace and quiet when you put 12 different boys together in 1 tiny dorm. Will the boys' mission to overthrow their manager and bodyguard hyung succeed!?