I will FIND you and EAT you

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is for Shai. :)

"Changmin ah, Kyuhyun is here." Jaejoong welcomed Kyuhyun and his mother and lead them to the living room.

"Would like to have something? Tea or coffee or anything else?" Jaejoong asked Heechul, Kyuhyun's mother.   "Jaejoong ahjussi I want sweet juice, pweasee" Kyuhyun said and looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was about to get the juice for him. Come on now, who can say no when a kid looks at you with those small little puppy eyes ; but Heechul stopped him from getting anything.   "You had two glasses of juice before coming here. No more juice for you today." Heechul warned his son and Kyuhyun turned towards Jaejoong with a sad pout. Jaejoong couldn't bear to see the sad look and quietly mouthed 'later' to him. He knew that he will be in trouble later but he can handle his hyung. Kyuhyun occupied himself with Changmin's toys which were lying around in the living room. Bt after 10 minutes he got bored and demanded to be taken to Changmin.   "JJ ahjussi where is Minnie? Why isn't he coming down to play with hyunie?"   "I will go and check why the father and son are not down yet."   Jaejoong made his way upstairs while Kyuhyun sat on his mother's lap. He was very excited about his play date with  Changmin. He had even got a box of his favourite chocolates to share with Changmin.   ~~~

Kyuhyun patiently waited for his JJ ahjussi to call his friend down so that they could play together.

Meanwhile in Yunho and Jaejoong's bathroom the father and son were taking their own sweet time to complete their bath. When Jaejoong came in to check on them he saw Changmin's eyes peeking out from the edge of the tub and his husband was no where to be seen.   "Yun where are-" "ATTAAAACK!"

Suddenly Yunho had jumped from the shower stall near jaejoong and started firing a water gun all over the bathroom. Jaejoong had ducked out of instinct but he got wet too. When he looked up, Yunho and Changmin were splashing water and foam at each other and randomly spraying with their water guns.

"Appa Dieeee!" Changmin shot Yunho with the gun and even threw foam on him for good measure.   "Gaa-ah~!" Yunho faked choking. "I'm dying, Minnie I'm dying. Joongie I'm dying."   "Haaw!" Changmin threw his gun and scrambled to Yunho out of the tub. "Appa no die! Appa no Die." and yunho dropped on his back with his tongue sticking out.   "APPPAAAA!" changmin cried.   Knock! knock!  

"Jae! are you in there? I can here Changmin crying." Heechul said from the other side of the bathroom door. Kyuhyun looked at his mother and Heechul could tell he was worried too. 

Jaejoong though, was still on the floor. His face is blank and the only sounds were of Changmin.

"What kind of crap do you play with our son Jung Yunho!" jaejoong slapped Yunho's bare stomach and the man sat up because of the pain.   "Ow! Joongie~!" Yunho's bottom lip jutted out as he rubbed his stomach. Changmin though was really happy his Appa is fine.   "YAY! Appa Okay!" he hugged Yunho and climbed on his lap.   "Don't Joongie me. Look at what you two have done to my bathroom." Yunho looked at the shower curtain halfway falling, the bottles of shampoo, bodywash and other bathing needs were fallen all over the bathroom, the handle of the hand shower was broken and were those Taepoong's paw prints on the bathtub?   "Oops!" Yunho said sheepishly, making sure Changmin aka his human shield is as close as possible.   "Clean up my bathroom." Jaejoong yelled.   "Nyaa~!" Jaejoong carries Changmin out of the bathroom and put him on the bed and started giving him a good rubdown.   "Ummm-mmaa stoh-oh-op!" Changmin couldn't speak properly because he's almost vibrating with the way Jaejoong is drying him up with the towel.   "Yah! You've wasted so much time playing around. Kyuhyun has been waiting for a long time." Jaejoong started dressing him up now.   "Kyuhyunnie here?" Changmin had an excited glint in his eyes.   "Hehehehe....Minnie no clothes." Changmin's eyes followed the voice and widened in shock when he saw Kyuhyun and Heechul standing there looking at his body.   "Ummaaaa~~" Changmin whined in embarrassment and hugged Jaejoong trying to hide his body. Jaejoong laughed at his little one's act and played along with him. "Quickly put your legs in so they can't see your 'peepee'." Changmin fumbled but quickly wore his pants.   "The bathroom is cleaned Joongie." Four pair of eyes starred at Yunho who came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but boxers.   Yunho frowned when everyone was silent. Even Heechul and Kyuhyun who were standing at the door were just staring at him silently.   Kyuhyun's hand moved and he was pointing at Yunho. "Ajhussi...." Yunho tilted his head waiting for what Kyuhyun to continue. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yunho jumped when Kyuhyun startled cackling uncontrollably.   

"AHAHAHAHA APPAAAA HAHAHAHA!" Changmin was also rolling on the bed and laughing while holding his stomach.

"OMG Jung! AHAHAHA....I didn't know AHAHAHA you were into that kind of thing...AHAHAHAHA" Heechul said between laughing. He was even slapping the wall hard for good measure.   Yunho though is still confused. He looked at Jaejoong who was trying very hard to stifle his laughter. "Joongie?" In response, Jaejoong gestured with his eyes to Yunho telling him to look down. Yunho did and then with wide eyes he was looking at jaejoong. Jaejoong gave him an apologetic look.  Yunho was standing there, the centre of attention, thanks to the pink Hello Kitty boxers he had on. In the mess he created in the bathroom, he most probably picked up jaejoong's boxers as his were covered in foam. Instead of picking one of his he was now wearing a cute hello kitty boxer.   "Joongieee~!" Yunho whined and that was Jaejoong's cue.   "Okaaay~" Jaejoong sang and put on Changmin's shirt. He shoved everyone back downstairs, "let's allow Yunho to change."   "These aren't mine!" Yunho shouted as one last defence but pouted when laughter echoed in the house, Heechul's being the loudest.    ~~~   Yunho came down to join the rest of them for breakfast. He was still embarrassed from the scene in his bedroom and couldn't meet eyes with Heechul. He passed the kids who were busy with their milk and watching Pororo. Heechul though was in a teasing mood and kept on bringing up the topic directly or indirectly.    "Hey Jung! Do you LUUUB Hello Kitty that much or you wear it for the Missus?'   "Aargh!" Yunho groaned and buried his face in Jaejoong's neck. Jaejoong was doing the dishes and Yunho had backhugged him to avoid facing Heechul sitting by the kitchen island.   "Just to be clear, I prefer Yunho not wear anything at all!" Jaejoong gave Heechul a naughty wink and grin and the other Diva Kim approved it by a wink of his own. Jaejoong knew Yunho liked what he said to if the languid kisses on his bare neck were anything to go by. Yunho was taking full advantage of hiding his face from Heechul but the Devilish beauty would never give up. The three of them were taking full advantage of having the kids eating at the dining table outside.   "Tell Me Jung.... do you always wear Hello Kitty?" Heechul sneered.   "No he wears Bam- EEP!" Jaejoong earned a pinch on his and a bite on his neck for that. "You turned into a vampire now?" Jaejoong angrily squirmed out of Yunho and ordered him to drink his coffee away from him.

Yunho pouted as he drank his black coffee. Heechul pat his shoulder, "Don't worry Jung. I'm sure your wife won't reject you once you stop wearing 'kiddy' underwear."

Yunho shrugged off Heechul's hand roughly. "Yah! I want to forget about my personal nightmare so you stop talking about that!" If only Yunho was confident Heechul would shut up about it and let him live it down.   Yunho knew that soon all their friends are going to know about the incident. He knew that Heechul can never keep his friends' embarrassing stories to himself. He loves to tell them to everyone with a reason "It was so funny, I had to tell them."

Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter