Superstar Daddy

❤ Happy Days ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For superstar Jung Yunho, there is nothing that can stop him. His exemplary hard work and determination was more famous than Jung Yunho himself.

His family suffered financially and he had to sleep on the streets but he still worked towards his dream of being an idol.

He failed many auditions but didn’t stop when he was rejected and finally succeeded.

When he fell in love with a fellow trainee, he fought tooth and nail to get the company to approve their relationship.

When he debuted as a popstar and his beloved became a rockgod, he didn’t let the fanwars deter their relationship.

He didn’t let any bodily harm like throat surgery, back injuries or even a fan poisoning stop him from getting on a stage. (it does help that his lovely Jaejoong took care of him)

When they announced their engagement, he didn’t give a flying about their antis and sure as hell didn’t believe in the threats to their wedding day.

And when Jaejoong had complications while giving birth to their son, he remained his pillar of strength and showed to the world that they are proud parents of little Jung Changmin when they released a family photo to the tabloids.

Nothing has stopped Yunho and it won’t stop him today, even if it is his two year old hanging off him while he’s rehearsing.

“Can we have the bass little lower please and my mic’s making static noises.” Yunho said to the concert director through the mic and immediately a crew member came to fix his microphone. The man was a bit awkward in working around the baby who was currently glaring at him for touching his father.

Flashback

Yunho announced a break when he saw his wife approaching with his toddler in the baby carrier sling. Yunho couldn’t resist the smile on his lips because he loved what he saw once the sling was off and passed to him.

Jaejoong seems to have come fresh from the salon. His black hair was now dyed wine red with blue streaks and styled a messy perfection. His clothing choice is odd though. Despite being a rock idol, Jaejoong never went around wearing his rock attire. Jaejoong wore the latest fashion like any other fashion forward idol outside of work. And today is Jaejoong’s day off. So he doesn’t understand why he’s wearing the leather pants and spiked booths with the low v-neck top and jacket- overall, he looked like a black seductress.

“Yunnie, there’s an emergency.” Jaejoong bounced agitatedly when he was in front of his husband. Their little fellow was unfazed by his hyper mother.

“First help me put this on.” Yunho strapped Changmin in his sling on his front with Jaejoong’s help and put Jaejoong’s baby bag down. “what happened Joongie?”

“Junsu did a scheduling mistake and my mv filming is today instead of tomorrow. The entire set is ready so I have to go.” Jaejoong nearly wept and Yunho understood why. Jaejoong wanted to quickly get his new look for tomorrow’s supposed shooting and spend some quality time with Changmin. he probably got news about the mistake too late and spent longer than expected to get fully ready for the shoot which ate into his time with Changmin.

“It’s okay love. It means that you and Minnie will be free tomorrow to attend my concert.” Yunho pecked Jaejoong’s lips making him smile coyly. “It does, doesn’t it.” but Jaejoong’s smile turned into a scowl, “but I’m still angry. The director called me and asked where I was and I was so confused. Even if I say it’s my manager’s fault their going to talk bad about me.” Jaejoong huffed.

“No they won’t. nobody can hate my cutie rockstar.” Yunho cooed.

“No they can’t.” Jaejoong said cutely. “I’ll get going then. See you later Minnie-pie.” Jaejoong ducked and pecked Changmin on his nose. “Bai~ bai~!” Changmin waved cutely.

Jaejoong kissed Yunho and was about to leave when someone else called. “Hey Jaejoong!” Yunho’s manager Yoochun waved as he approached the star couple.

Jaejoong turned to Yunho. “Take Minnie as far as you can and cover his ears.” Yunho complied because he knows what’s coming.

“Hey Jae, what brings you he-GYAAAH!” Yoochun didn’t get to finish because Jaejoong caught his collar and swung him back and forth.

“Park Yoochun! You bastard! Stop ing Junsu’s brains out. It’s all you ing fault he’s getting dumber by the minute, .” Jaejoong abused him verbally making the onlookers laugh.  

Yunho covered Changmin’s ears and then let go when Jaejoong hurled Yoochun somewhere and left. He waved back when Jaejoong did and then looked at Changmin. “ready for big debut?”

“Yush!” Changmin squealed with a mouthful of Yunho’s shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter