Chapter 4

I'm Sorry, My Beloved Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't that Doctor Oh Sehun? I heard he is popular at the Seoul Hospital," explained a nurse with short-haired.The nurses were looking at Sehun without focusing on their friend talked.The short-haired glared at them.

Sehun looked at them and noticed those girl were staring at him.He smirked before give a popular wink.As we expected , those girls were smiling like the idiots excepted that girl.

"Sehunnie~~"

That voice can make all of boys and men fallin' in love.

He looked back and seen someone so beautiful like an angel.Sehun smiled and opened his arms for her.She ran to Sehun and hugged him tightly.

"Hey,Taozi.What are you doing here?" Sehun asked her softly before kiss her on forehead.Taozi giggled."Since it's your first day at the Incheon Hospital.I decided to make the foods for you," Tao explained as she saw her foods that she made about 2 hours.Sehun was shocked because even Tao was not feeling well , She's still thinking about him.

It's been 3rd weeks since they were dating.Tao was extremely happy that Sehun said he will take care of her and doesn't want to be like Kris.

 

~Flashback~

Tao was sitting on the bench while looking at the beauty of the sea in front of her.She was very anxious because her husband voice was often heard in her mind.She could feel a warm hug that Kris always gave when she was cold.

Tao trembled as soon as the cold wind blowing so hard.His husband , who was playing his phone, noticed she was shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter