Chapter 2

I'm Sorry, My Beloved Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby?"

"Don't you dare to call me that nickname.Now,your baby is that girl," said Tao as her tears fallen down slowly.Kris grabbed Tao's wrist and apologized her.

Tao pushed away Kris's hand and slapped him on cheeks.

"I don't want to see you again even if you beg me or whatever," warned Tao as her tears kept fallen.

She ran away from Luhan and Kris,left them together.

Kris was frowned and never expected about this incident.Luhan wrapped her hands around Kris's waist tightly."Baby,why do you cry? Don't tell me that you still love her?" asked Luhan carefully.

Yeah,I'm regret because I cheated on her and love you

Thinked Kris.

Kris pushed away Luhan from him and turned around to watch her.

"Yi--"

"Yeah ! I'm really really regret ! What had I done ?! I love Taozi soo much !! It's all my fault because I'm fooling around !" shouted Kris as his tears kept fallen down.

Kris ran away from Luhan.Luhan stood there.

She cried , cried and cried because she thinked she's such a fool girl.

-(TAORIS)-♡☆♡-(TAORIS)-♡☆♡

Suho hugged Tao tightly as they drived to home.Lay sighed.

"Baby,don't cry.I'm here ," said Suho as she patted Tao's back.

"I-I thought I can t-trust h-him," said Tao breathless.

Suho and Lay started became worried because Tao had asthma since she's 7 years old.

Tao can't took it anymore.She became weak and can't breath.Lay sat beside Tao and picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter