Chapter 3

I'm Sorry, My Beloved Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It's been 3rd day since Tao was treating in the hospital because of her asthma.Tao looked at her parents and smiled at them.Her parents were talking with her doctor.Tao don't know why her heart was beating fastly as she saw that guy but she didn't want to cheat on Kris.She looked back at window and enjoyed the view.

"It's beautiful," Tao said as he enjoyed the view.He could see a ocean.

"I think you're the most beautiful ,"

Tao turned around and saw her face was closer with his doctor,Oh Sehun.Tao smiled and mumbled.

"Thank you,"

"Taozi,your health is improving tha before I hope you can take care of yourself,"

Tao smiled widely and nodded.

Doctor Sehun is amazing than Kris .. Wait? What am I thinking about?

Tao shook her head and turned around to look at ocean.Suho and Lay chuckled at her cuteness.

"I need to go now.Bye-Bye little panda,"

Sehun said and patted her long hair.Tao smiled and looked at Sehun who was walking away;.

__

Meanwhile...

"Tao ! Please comeback ! I miss you !"

Kris shouted as he's drinking 3 bottles of soju.He didn't want to lose his wife.He know it's his fault and because of him , Tao didn't want to see him.

He didn't even met Luhan after Tao know their relationship.

He looked up and saw a picture of him and Tao.He took it and laughed.He's laughing until he confused of his feeling.He loves Luhan but he loves Tao too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter