Home

Kiss The Baby Sky

Yunho looked up from his file to see Bi enter the room,grinning at him like a cheshire cat.

'I am guessing you got the deal',Yunho said,returning to his computer.

'Bingo.The lady was too easy',Bi said,rolling one of the onyx paperweight on Yunho's desk.Yunho shook his head.He glanced at the watch on his desk and picked his phone.

'Calling Jaejoong?',Bi asked,tilting his head.Yunho nodded as he pressed the first number on his speed dial.It was well into five rings before the melodious voice came.And Jaejoong was shouting something.With someone crying in the background. Probably Junsu,judging from the high-pitched squeals

'...Yoochun,stop giving that to Min.Su,baby it's ok.Umma will repatch it for you.Oh,Yunho',Jaejoong said breathelessly.

'Breathe baby',Yunho said,chuckling.

'How are you?Had lunch?Still busy.I told you take breaks in between work and-Yoochun,I am warning you!Stop putting that in Changmin's hands!',Jaejoong said.There was a bit of shuffling in the background.

'Yeah.In a bit.Busy much?',Yunho asked.

'Not more than usual.Trying to manage three devils to-YOOCHUN,DON'T GIVE THAT TO YOUR BABY BROTHER!'. Yunho held the phone away from his ear and Bi also flinched at the sudden yell.There was some scuffling and a few more squeals followed by a loud wail.

'..Jung Yoochun,up you go.Straight to your room.No video games for you today.Oh Yunho,sorry.Yoochun was seeing whether Changmin can eat clay strawberries.You will be up late?',Jaejoong asked.

'Not more than usual',Yunho said,copying Jaejoong's words.'Just a few meetings today to finalize the construction.Once it's cleared,baby,it will be a heaven',Yunho said,smiling.He heard Jaejoong give a delighted squeal,and smiled,feeling all warm and happy.

'Oh my god,Yun!I am so happy for you,baby!But don't work too hard.Eat on time',Jaejoong said,a smile evident in his voice.

'Yes baby.Take care too.Speak to you later.Love you',Yunho said,hanging up,a dreamy smile on his face.Bi looked at him,a grin on his face.

'Cheesy,dude.Really',he said.Yunho threw him a mock glare.Bi chuckled as he and Yunho got up for lunch.

'How are the boys?Jaejoong was yelling pretty loud',Bi said,as they sat.Yunho opened his lunch box,the food still warm and aromatic.Trust his wife to make such delectable lunches.He almost moaned as the taste hit the right spots.

'Apparantely,Yoochun is testing what Changmin can put in his mouth.And Junsu seems to have destroyed his plushie again',Yunho said,chuckling.Bi smiled.

'You free tonight?Let's go for drinks.It's been a long time since we caught up with others.Do some gaming.What say?',Bi said,sipping his coffee.

'Not tonight,Bi.Jaejoong will kill me if I am late today too',Yunho said,chuckling.Bi looked let-down.

'Aww,come on,it's just one drink.Where is the "work hard,party harder" Yunho I knew?.It's just one drink.Loosen up.',Bi said,looking terrible with the pout on his face.

'I am married,Bi.With three kids.I don't want to do anything troublesome behind Jaejoong's back.And anyways, I promised to visit appa today for the legal procedures,so can't come',Yunho explained mildly,closing his lunch.'Umma is going to murder me for not bringing Jaejoong and the boys too for a visit'.He muttered as an afterthought.

'So whipped,dude',Bi said as they returned to their floor.Yunho just laughed it off,looking forward to go home early.Hopefully.

                                                                                                  -x-x-x-


'Hey,still up?',Jaejoong asked as he arrived in the room to find Yunho sitting on the bed,with his laptop on the covers.

'Yeah.Last minute corrections',Yunho said,welcoming Jaejoong in his arms.Jaejoong snuggled against the broad chest,inhaling the earthy smell.When was the last time he cuddled with Yunho?They were so busy with the kids and their jobs.

'YooSu were asking for you at dinner',Jaejoong said,playing with a stray thread on Yunho's t-shirt.Yunho sighed, keeping the laptop aside and pulling Jaejoong into proper hug.

'I know.I am sorry.I promise to take them to park this Sunday.Let's all go for outing.We haven't had one in ages',Yunho said,kissing Jaejoong's head.Jaejoong gave a wide smile as he kissed Yunho back.Bodies came closer as the soft kisses turned more deeper.Yunho's hand snuck under Jaejoong's shirt,caressing his smooth back.Causing Jaejoong to give a low moan.Yunho groaned as he delved deeper,tasting Jaejoong.They couldn't remember the last they kissed properly,let alone making out.And out of the blue,a sharp cry rang,breaking them apart.Jaejoong untangled himself from Yunho to rush to the crib.

'What happened,baby?It's umma,sweety.It's ok.Umma is here,Minnie.Umma is here',Jaejoong said,rocking the infant. But Changmin didn't cease at all.His wails continued as Jaejoong signalled Yunho to bring the water bottle,sitting on the bed,singing softly.Yunho handed him the bottle and watched as Jaejoong gently coo their youngest back into dreamland.

'Is he alright?',Yunho asked worriedly, the tiny head.

'He was a bit restless today.I think he is tired.It's better if he sleeps with us', Jaejoong said.Yunho nodded as he smoothed out the sheets and Jaejoong gently placed the infant between,patting it softly.There was a peaceful silence with an occasional sniff and whimper from Changmin.

'He is still so small.I know that it's normal.But,I can't help worrying',Jaejoong said,as he laid down beside the baby.

'It's will be alright,Joongie.Have faith.Minnie is strong like his appa',Yunho said,eyes twinkling.Jaejoong gave a small smile which faltered quickly.

'It's my fault.If only I had been in better health at that time.Minnie would have been born by normal birth', Jaejoong said,face downcast.Yunho sighed as he kissed Jaejoong,trying to take his mind away from the incident.But he knew that how much ever he consoled him,Jaejoong would keep on blaming himself about Changmin's birth.Jaejoong had grown extremely weak during his third pregnancy.He kept on eating and kept on throwing it all up.Nausea had continued till the seventh month,becoming dehydrated and anaemic.So much so,it was a danger to both his and the unborn baby's life. Changmin's birth had been premature and extremely tough.Jaejoong had been bedridden and in depression for two months after that with Changmin in an incubator for a month.

'Hey baby,it's not your fault,you understand.Look at me Joongie',Yunho said,gently tilting his beloved's face.'I am just happy you and Minnie are healthy now.Past is past'.

Jaejoong nodded,a small smile on his face.Yunho kissed him softly before placing a another kiss on Changmin's head, shutting the light and putting an arm around his wife and son protectively.He was so lucky to have a family like this.

He would never ever lose them.

But,unfortunatately,treasures do get lost.

                                                                                                        -x-x-x-

 

ok...this chapter may seem lame..but I promise a better and longer chapter in next few updates.

This is just the base.

Please drop a comment or two!

Or I will offer everyone to Lord Min as sacrifice..XD

Kamsahamnida!