One Fine Day

Kiss The Baby Sky

Jaejoong glanced at the clock and gasped.It was about time his family got up.He reduced the flame under the pot and rushed upstairs,opening the bedroom door to find his husband still eagle-sprawled,eyes and mouth open,snoring away blissfully.He shook his head as he opened the curtains and let the warm sunlight flood in,lighting the room up.He went to the little crib by the bed and smiled.

'Hey baby,already awake.That's my boy.Wait till umma wakes up appa and hyungs',Jaejoong said,planting a kiss on the small forehead.He adjusted the soft cover over the little body which was kicked away immediately by the hyperactive limbs.Jaejoong went around the bed and leaned over to peck the bow shaped lips of his other half.

'Wake up,Yun.It's almost time',Jaejoong said,tidying up the bed.A muffled groan came and Jaejoong looked to find Yunho bury his face into a pillow,still asleep.Sighing,Jaejoong,yanked the warm covers away by force.And that worked.Bleary eyes looked accussingly at him.

'Joongie,lemme sleep some more',Yunho said,fumbling around to find the lost covers.

'Can't do.It's work time.Go and wake up Yoochun.It's time for his playschool',Jaejoong said,tidying up the rest of the bed.He went to the crib and picked up the baby,patting it's back.'Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes',he said,leaving the room.Yunho groaned again before finally getting out of the bed.He shuffled down the corridor, yawning as he opened the door and peeked in to see his two eldest sons sleeping in a remarkable way.

'Yoochun-ah,wake up,sleepy head.It's school time',Yunho said gently,caressing the messed up hair.As if that is going to wake up the kid.But not a single reaction.Yunho tried twice more,enticing the kid with toys.Nothing.The boy still slept like log.Sighing in defeat,Yunho picked up the kid,but not before tucking in pillows around his second son.He carried the sleeping kid to the shower and made him stand,removing his pyjamas.Inspite of the various movements like brushing of teeth and bathing,the kid remained asleep,leaving Yunho to wonder how Jaejoong managed to get all three ready in time.

It was only when the smell of warm toast hit the nostrils,did Yoochun open his eyes.A bit.

'Food',he muttered before taking the toast spread with peanut butter and biting it.He ate with eyes closed and Yunho shook his head,ruffling his hair.By the end of the glass of milk,though,Yoochun was awake.

'Morning sweetheart',Jaejoong said,kissing Yoochun on the head.

'Morning umma.Morning Minnie',Yoochun said,kissing his mother back and pecking the baby's cheeks,earning giggles.

'Umma?',a cute voice came and Jaejoong turned to see Junsu trudging into the kitchen,rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding his favourite dolphin plushy in other.

'Morning sweety.Umma will finish just in moments.Why don't you go and wish Chun hyung and appa',Jaejoong said,as he shifted baby Changmin to his other hip,while clearing the table.

'Mowning appa.Mowning Chun hyungie',Junsu said,hugging his brother and his father.Yunho kissed his head,sweeping the porcupine hair aside.He helped Yoochun with his shoes and looked up to see Jaejoong coming with Changmin in one arms and his lunch box in other.Junsu immediately went to Jaejoong,holding tightly to the hem of the other's t-shirt.Jaejoong handed the lunch box to Yunho and placed a soft kiss on the cheek.

'What time will you be back?',Jaejoong asked as he tugged Yunho's tie into a more proper position.

'I am not sure.May be midnight',Yunho said.He picked up his bag and took Yoochun's hand.

'I see.Take care.Eat on time',Jaejoong said.He adjusted the cap over Yoochun's head.

'I will,baby.You worry too much',Yunho said,as he kissed Jaejoong.

'Lovey dovey',Yoochun said in his nonchalant voice,causing his parents to pull apart,sheepish looks on their faces.Jaejoong kneeled to kiss Yoochun last time.

'Umma will be there to pick you up',Jaejoong said.Yunho ruffled Junsu's hair and kissed baby Changmin once before leaving with Yoochun.Jaejoong kept on waving till they were out of sight,before taking Junsu's hand and turning into the house.

                                                          -x-x-x-
'..and Yesungie had brought another of his pet turtle!In his pockets!',Yoochun explained delightedly about his friend's misadventure.'But it ran and hid in the Miss Lee's bag!'.

'Oh dear,that must have been funny',Jaejoong said,smiling.

'Umma,what is tawtul?Is it like dolphiny?',Junsu asked from the backseat.

'No Su.Dolphin is a fish.Turtle is...turtle is..umm,what is a turtle,umma?',Yoochun asked.

'Baby,turtle is an animal,but not like dolphin.It can stay on land and in water.Unlike dolphin which only lives in water.Dolphin is also not a fish',Jaejoong said as he stopped at the red signal.Yoochun's mouth was in a 'o' as he digested the new information.

'When Suie grows up,he will also live in watel',Junsu said,smiling around.

'Why baby?',Jaejoong asked,turning around to see whether the seatbelts were secure around the three in the backseat.

'Because Suie love dolphiny and want to live with Mr.Phiny in water with all dolphiny',Junsu squeaked excitedly. Jaejoong chuckled in adoration at his second born.

'You can't live in water,Suie',Yoochun said in a serious tone.

'B..but why?',Junsu asked,finding it incomprehensible.

'Because you are a humaan,Suie',Yoochun said in the same serious tone.

'Hyumaan?',Junsu enquired cutely.'What is that,hyungie?'

'Humaan,Suie.Not Hyumaan',Yoochun corrected his brother calmly.'You,me,umma,appa,and minnie are all humaans'.

'But why?Why are we Hyumaans?',Junsu asked,unable to understand a bit.Jaejoong shook his head,smiling at the conversation.He pulled up in the driveway,parking the car.

'Ok,boys,we are home',he said,unbuckling his seat belt band turning around to see Yoochun and Junsu already bolting out of the door.He got out and unbuckled Changmin from the baby seat.He had fallen asleep along the way. Holding him and the grocery bags,Jaejoong went to the door to see Yoochun and Junsu already jumping.He handed the key to Yoochun who tiptoed a bit to open the lock,tongue sticking out in concentration.Once inside,both the kids kicked the shoes and Jaejoong had to call them back.They all trudged upstairs and Jaejoong ushered the boys to change their clothes and wash their hands,face and feet.He was folding the clothes when he heard the phone ring. Checking once to see baby Changmin still asleep,Jaejoong rushed to get his phone.

'Hey baby.Arrived home with Yoochun?',Yunho's voice came.

'Yeah.Just now.Are you working?Did you have lunch',Jaejoong asked as he handed a towel to the two kids to wipe themselves.He ushered them downstairs for lunch.

'Yes baby.Don't worry.I will in an hour.Have the boys and you eaten?',Yunho aksed.Jaejoong heard something rustling in the background and Yunho barking some instructions.

'Yeah.We are eating now.You seem busy',Jaejoong said,helping Junsu on the chair.He patted Yoochun's head who was being helpful by setting the plates.

'Yeah.A bit.The deadline for the plan is in two months and we are nowhere',Yunho said.Jaejoong could here the hint of frustration in his voice.He knew how important it was for Yunho to make this project go successful.The reason he was hardly home from the past two months.

'It will be fine,Yunnie.Just keep the faith',Jaejoong said soothingly.A loud cry alerted him.

'Bye,Yun.Changmin woke up.I will call you later.Take care.Have short breaks between work',Jaejoong said.

'Bye baby.My love to the boys.And you too',Yunho said.They hung up as Jaejoong rushed upstairs to see baby Changmin crying his lungs out,face a bit red.

'Oh baby,umma is here.There's good boy',Jaejoong cooed,cuddling the child close to him.The sniffles gradually calmed down as Jaejoong rocked him to a random tone.He grabbed the empty milk bottle and went downstairs.Picking up the bowl of mashed bananas,Jaejoong settled the baby in the highchair,feeding him.

'Umma,can we pway with Minnie?',Junsu asked,rice all over his face.

'You can baby.After you finish lunch and have your sleepy time',Jaejoong said,cleaning his cheeks.Seeing the other two finish their lunch,Jaejoong cleared the table,helping Yoochun and Junsu wash their hands and faces before sending both boys for their nap.The doorbell rang and Jaejoong went to get it,wiping his hands on his jeans.

'Hyung',Jaejoong said,opening the door,smiling at the person.

'Yo Jae.How are you',Hyunjoong said,hugging the pretty man.

'Good.Good.Come in',Jaejoong said,closing the door.He led Hyunjoong into the kitchen where he was still feeding Changmin.But the baby had decided to feed himself,creating an utter mess on and around him.Jaejoong sighed as Changmin giggled in delight at the sticky goo settling on his face,hands and clothes.He will have to bathe him first and again feed him.

'Sorry,Joong,I will just clean Min up.Yoochun and Junsu are upstairs.I am sure they will want to see you',Jaejoong said.Hyunjoong nodded,smiling and going upstairs.Jaejoong took Changmin in bathroom where the baby squealed in delight at being lowered in warm water.He kicked his legs,watching in amazement as the water splashed half on jaejoong.

'Next time,splash your appa while he bathes you,naughty boy',Jaejoong said as he wiped him dry.Changmin had stuffed his fist in his mouth,muffled giggles as an answer.Jaejoong smiled at him,blowing a raspeberry on his stomach before dressing him.He swung the baby once and the giggles turned into delighted laughter,making Jaejoong laugh too.Still cuddling him,Jaejoong went to see Hyunjoong playing with the two boys.

'Ok,boys.In bed now.C'mon.Don't you want to play with Minnie,Suie?',Jaejoong asked as he handed the baby to Hyunjoong,tucking his eldest sons in their respective beds,which were separated by a chest of drawers.Junsu nodded vigorously,sliding under the cotton covers.He had wanted to play with his baby brother from morning.But Changmin had been asleep.Yoochun patted Changmin's head before laying down as well.

Jaejoong closed the door and went down,Hyunjoong following him.He quickly mashed some more bananas and took Changmin from Hyunjoong.

'You seem really busy',Hyunjoong said,sipping some juice as He watched Jaejoong stopping Changmin from again face-planting into tho the bowl.

'Yeah.A bit.But I have gotten used to it',Jaejoong said,smiling.Changmin let out a string of gibberish,gaining his mother's attention back on him.

'Where's Yunho?Wasn't today supposed to be day off?',Hyunjoong asked.Jaejoong kept the empty bowl in the sink and picked up Changmin,patting his back to make him burp.

'Yeah.But he is working overtime recently.He is finally getting to realise his dream project',Jaejoong said,smiling softly at the achievements of husband.It was not that they were in need of money.Infact,Yunho's family was very rich.His father had been a laywer.While his mother was a well know designer.His sister was also a successful architect.Yunho's father had wanted him to be a laywer.But Yunho always wanted to dabble in service industry.And Jung industries were booming,if the current news were to be trusted.

'I know.But,aren't you alone all day?',Hyunjoong asked.Jaejoong shook his head,smiling,rocking Changmin to sleep.The baby cooed a bit,nuzzling Jaejoong's throat.

'I am not alone,hyung.I have my beautiful babies.And Yunho',Jaejoong said.

'I just hope he doesn't get to immersed.You know how much of a workaholic he is',Hyunjoong said.Jaejoong laughed, as he got up to lay Changmin upstairs in his crib.He covered the child with a blanket,smiling down at the tiny face of his youngest.

'I know.But who will cheer him on,if not me',Jaejoong said,a knowing smile on his lips.

 

 

                                                                                                   -x-x-x-

This chapter and the next one will be the background and introduction of major characters..

Drama starts after that!!XDD

Please do leave a comment!!

Kamsahamnida!!