When you doubt him as a father of your son

Taehyung OneShot Collection (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"_______, daughter, I'm telling this not because I don't like your relationship with him but because I want to make sure that my grandson is safe around him. You know how crazy the world is right now..." Your mom reminded you for the umpteenth time.

She was always like this ever since your husband died 8 years ago. You married at an early age of 19. You haven't doubted your love with each other and it was almost just as perfect as everyone thought until he died a month before you knew you were pregnant. You family, especially your mom, was in despair because she loved him just like his own son since she didn't have one because you were the only child. Aside from your parents, you were the most affected because he was your first boyfriend and he was also a childhood friend so you too were more than close. Before he died, he wrote you a letter telling you to go on with life and remarry someone who would give you the love he won't be able to give. You didn't want to remarry but fate changed that choice.

You met Taehyung again 3 years ago. He's also part of your childhood memories but he was the bully who always appeared mysterious to you since he would bully you at times but then he would sometimes share his food to you. He was your officemate and his friends kept teasing you and him until you develped feelings for him. You doubted your heart at first but it was useless since you gave him a chance and you haven't regret it even once. 

He's been a good boyfriend to you and also a perfect father to your son who's been eager to experience the love of a father. You've been observing him but there wasn't any flaw on how he treated your son. He always brought him food to school, fetched him, gave him bath, drift him off to sleep, comfort him and things that a father would always do for their son. What you found perfectly amazing about Taehyung is he was loving your son with all his sincere heart even when it wasn't his own and this was why you haven't doubted him ever since the first place but your mother keeps butting in.

~

You remember how your mother won't stop telling you this things about her doubting Taehyung. Can't she just see how Taehyung fits perfectly as your son's father? 

You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard a loud shout coming from upstairs. You furrowed your brows and listened to the noise coming from your son's room.

"YAH! You little beast!" You heard Taehyung's deep voice shout and then followed by your son's screams.

You then heard loud bangs on the floor. It's like things were being thrown.

"Please don't hurt me!" You heard your son crying helplessly and that's when your heart started beating fast. You heard loud slaps in between your son's cries and that was it. You didn't need his explanations anymore because what you heard is more than enough.

You twisted the door knob and slammed the door open with a glare. Oh no... You calmed down but your eyes widened as you saw Taehyung's hands up in the air holding a toy sword and wearing a cape while your son was holding a toy sword and shield. You then looked at the end of the bed to see 3 little boys tied up together with teddy bears in their mouth. You were confused seeing the room clean but you were sure you heard things breaking.

You looked at the man and the boy on the bed when you heard a sharp sound of a sword. Your son laughed acting evily and acted that he was the bad guy killing his dad who apparently was the hero, i guess.

Taehyung snapped out of reality as he acted out he was stabbed and that he was dying. The three little kids then struggled to break free from the rope around their bodies and they fakely cried.

"Princess _______! The prince just died! What would you do?" They kept pulling your shirt and pointing at Taehyung who was lying down with his tongue stuck out. 

"Oh no! My prince" You joined their mini play and headed towards Taehyung who was smiling as his tongue was out and mouth wide open. You hugged him and fakely cried.

You stayed there for about a minute and stopped crying because you didn't know what to do next.

"Mom! What are you doing? No no no" Your son whined at you as he scratched his head and stompped his feet at the fluffy bed.

"Why? What am I supposed to do?" You faced your son while you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter