When Taehyung is the one who truly loves you 3/3

Taehyung OneShot Collection (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked you home yesterday while you were crying in his arms. You asked him not to tell Baekhyun that you found out about it and that you will find your own way to fix things out. He promised that he won't and it made you feel safe and loved.

Now, you are on your bed lying down and you've been crying ever since 7 am a while ago. You were trying to find a way on how to solve this problem but then your memories with Baekhyun came along. You were broken and you don't know how to fix yourself. Taehyung called you last night to make sure that you're okay and you told him that you weren't so he came by to drift you to sleep and then left. 

Taehyung was always there for you. Ever since the first day you two were together, he always treated you like a princess. He idolized you for being a strong girl but then he always took care of you like you were so fragile. He never hurt you physically or emotionally. Well, maybe at times you both would have misunderstandings but because you both can't stand talking to each other for a day, you would both give your pride up for each other. People around you would always think that both of you are couple because he was too clingy nowadays and aside from that, he would always be your prince in shining armor. Yes, you consider him as your prince in shining armor because he was more than just your knight. He was more than just your brother, your slave, your buddy and your bestfriend. You do not know what you could call him since those words were all understatements to consider for him. You don't know if he could be your lover or boyfriend. So, he was the perfect for your ideal something because you, yourself, honestly do not know.

~

It's been a week since the incident. You've been acting normally towards Baekhyun and you were more than hurting inside because you saw how he was struggling to get his feelings together about you. Taehyung was telling you to stop because it would hurt the more you continue doing it.

"_________, it's almost our 5th monthsary" he mumbled as he kissed your forehead.

You forgot about that. This coming friday is now your 5th monthsary and it's 2 days before it. The image of you breking up with him popped in your head and you didn't know if it would be such a great idea.

"Are you okay, baby?" He waved his hand in front of your face and chuckled as you snapped back to reality.

"Yes. It's just that I'm sleepy already" You yawned as you closed your eyes and layed down comfortably on your bed as he watched you drift off to sleep.

 

The next day, you decided to go to Taehyung's place and ask for his help about the break-up thing. You knew that he was the one who could help you the most in here since he knew you and Baekhyun very well.

"Oh hey" Taehyung halfy opened the door revealing his half- body. 

"U-uh hey?" You stuttered and Taehyung realized that he had no shirt on so he closed the door.

"Come in. I'm just going to put on a shirt." You heard his footsteps heading upstairs. You opened the door and saw how his living room changed a bit. He brought new furnitures which matched the house walls a lot.

You sat on the couch comfortably as Taehyung headed downstairs wearing a whit v-neck shirt which exposed his collarbones a bit. Gawd he is y.

"Wow. Nice furnitures Taetae. It's been a while I guess" You smiled as you remembered how long you haven't been here.

"Yeah...it's been quite a while" Awkward silence was surrounding you and Taehyung and you both weren't used to this so he decided to speak up.

"Drinks?"

"Nope. I'm good. I went here to ask for your help though" You smiled to him

"Spit it out" He then sat comfortably beside you and he stiffened as you lied down on his lap. You chuckled when you noticed how he stiffened and gulped.

"I'm going to break up with him on friday..." You closed your eyes and waited for Taehyung's response.

"W-why? I thou-" You cut him off

"I'm tired of this bull. I can't stand acting out that I'm fine and that I do not know a thing about the damn problem. I don't knwo if I can anymore." You sat up and sighed heavily.

"Alright. I'll help you...in one condition" You stared at him when he smirked.

"What Kim Taehyung?" you rolled your eyes.

"I just don't want this friendship to fall apart. It means a lot to me. So, please go calm on the break up and don't let it break the friendship between us three" Your eyes was watery when you heard those sincere words come out from his mouth. I thought he was going to tell me to love him back or him but I was wrong. 

~

You were already waiting outside of Baekhyun's house ready for the break up and Taehyung was beside you to help you out if you ever became furious because he didn't want both his bestfriends getting hurt in ths situation. You saw Baekhyun's car heading towards your direction and you smiled as he got off.

"Hi guys! What bought you here?" He kissed you in the cheek and did his handshake with Taehyung. 

"Happy monthsary baby~" He hugged you and your eyes were already being full of salty tears

"U-uhm...Baekhyun. I-i want to end this" You closed your eyes afraid of seeing his reaction as he pulled away.

"W-what? Nice try ______. You can't prank me today" He chuckled nervously trying to lighten up the heavy atmospher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter