Change

Clenching A Tight Fist

Sun Young’s POV

“Omo they’re really in our class!” Sunny squealed. Hordes and hordes of girls were crowded in front of our classroom and we had a really hard time getting through. “Aish they’re surrounded by so many girls, I can’t see them,” she pouted. She looked at me with yearning eyes and gave me her best aegyo-ish look.

“No. I will not piggy-back you or give you a boost and let you jump and land on all those girls. Face it Sunny, you’re short,” I said dismissively.

Just then, I noticed the guys walk into class. It was always the usual style: Doojoon standing in front, wearing a pair of sunglasses; Junhyung behind him, his hand mindlessly running through his hair; Kikwang standing next to Junhyung, with a book in his hand. In the past years, Doojoon would give a smirk and all the girls would scream their heads off as if he were an idol. *Plays Boys Over Flowers theme song *

But this year, it’s totally different. Of course Doojoon didn’t exactly notice. He gave that usual look and waved at everyone. But when he realised no one was bothered, his expression froze and he quickly put both hands up and pretended to be stretching. *Glass shattering sounds * Kikwang and Junhyung couldn’t suppress their laughs.

“I don’t get it. We’ve been ruling this school for three years, they’ve barely even been here for three hours but the entire student body is under their control!” Doojoon said, exasperated.

“Mr Yoon, popularity isn’t everything. You should be focusing on your studies now,” a voice came from behind. It was Mr Cho, our form teacher. He didn’t change much, same old grandfather glasses, grey coloured jacket over a white shirt, balding head with strands of white hair, and ahem, e smile.

“Ya kids. Get back to your seats. You have plenty of time to meet your new friends,” he said, banging the long ruler on the table.

Peace was finally restored and Mr Cho invited the new guys to the front to do self-introduction.

“Annyeong hasaeyo my name is Yang Seungho,” he said softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Annyeong hasaeyo, my name is Jung Byung Hee but just call me G.O.” Following his introduction, he gave a wink.

“Annyeong hasaeyo, I’m Changsun but you can call me Joon.”

“Oh my god, look at those biceps bulging out!” Sunny squealed. I rolled my eyes.

We were left with one last guy. The one doing a puffer fish face while waiting. “Annyeong hasaeyo! My name is Bang Cheol Yong, but you can call me Mir!” he said loudly with a bright smile.

“Ah yes welcome to our class, we hope you’ll enjoy your time here,” Mr Cho said with a smile. I think that Mir guy got creeped out by the e smile because he stopped bouncing for a moment.

So it turned out that Joon and Mir sat behind Sunny and I while Seungho and G.O sat on Sunny’s side. Great all the girls are staring at us because on my side it’s Doojoon and in front of me is Kikwang and Junhyung.