You Shouldn't Have

I'll Destroy You in 17 Possible Ways

WARNING: there will be fights, swear words and probably references to blood and death throughout the entire fanfic. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

 

 

Like always I arrive at school, sit at the back of the classroom, put my headphones on, turn on the music and volume up. Ignore the rest of the world until the teacher walks in. Every girl in my class is head over heels for EXO and so on but here I am listening to Dok2, SanE, Gaeko, Mad Clown and all. I might be different from all the other girls but at least I don't seem to be having a seizure every time a member I like appears. But I do have friends though. Well... just one actually, Min Mihyun, my Minmi-panda. She's completely crazy over EXO but at least doesn't act like that in school. She tries to control herself.

In the middle of my thoughts I look at the front of the classroom to see if the teacher is already here but instead of that I see all my classmates running outside. I put my headphones around my neck and walk outside as well. When I join the others some of them look back at me and move to the sides to let me pass. What's going on here? As I get to the front of the crowd I see the oh-so-popular SEVENTEEN. Bullying someone. Like always. I take a look at the poor kid being bullied. My eyes grow big and round. No way... Minmi? I look back at the guys. Wonwoo, Seungcheol, Hansol and Mingyu. Okay, I've had enough, can't take it anymore.

"Come on, Mihyun. Don't be such a crybaby. We're picking on you. You know we like you, Class President. We're doing nothing." Hansol said.

"..." Mihyun kept quiet.

"Bullying a boy I can understand but bullying a girl is seriously stupid, Hansol-Vernon-Choi."

Everyone around looked at me, gasping and started commenting between them. Hansol stopped poking Mihyun and looked at me. He smirked and blew his hair off of his face. I looked at the other guys of the gang. Besides the ones bullying her the others kept quiet and did nothing except for staring, with an emotionless expression on their faces.

"Did you just... called me by my full name?" Hansol questioned, looking down at me putting his hand on top of my head.

I grabbed his wrist and smiled. He just looked at me confused. I started applying more strength until my fingernails marked his skin and it started bleeding.

"You !" he squeaked and slapped my hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Does it hurt? Poor baby!" I started laughing while everyone was just stepping away, scared. "Don't be a scaredy-cat, Hansol. That was just a little pet. Weren't you messing with a girl? I'm a girl too. Mess with me then!" I screamed and pushed him making him trip and fall on the ground.

He quickly got up and tried to punch me in the stomach but I stopped his hand and elbowed his chest and punched his chin making him trip again. But this time Wonwoo and Mingyu came to his rescue and supported him. But it wasn't ending there. I charged at him but Seungcheol held my shoulders from behind. When did he get there? 

"I don't think so, Minhee. I might like messing with a girl but I don't like hitting them so just pick up your friend and leave now." he ordered and threw me on the floor next to Mihyun. He's really strong, dammit.

Without me seeing it coming Hansol kicked my leg. I whined and rubbed my leg. I instantly ignored everyone else and looked at Mihyun and she was crying.

"Are you okay, Minmi? Did they hurt you bad?"

"No... no, not that much..." she wiped the tears from her face and stood up. I tried to followed her but I couldn't.

"Ah... Minmi...? I think I need your help... Help me get up... and take me to the school's nurse, please."

"Of course!"

We went to the school's nurse and she examined my leg.

"Well, Park Minhee. It's nothing serious but I might need to wrap your leg and you'll have to use crutches for the time being. Maybe two to three days, okay? And be careful not to strain it. Min Mihyun, go back to class and let the teacher know where Miss Park is."

"Sure. Minhee, will you be fine?" she looked at me worried.

"Yes, it's nothing. Go back to class, perfect student." we both giggled at what I said.

"Okay. I'll be back after first class ends. See you then."

Mihyun left the room and the nurse went back to filling up some paperwork.

"Is it okay if I make a phone call?"

"No, not at all. Go ahead."

I dialed a number on my handphone and waited for that person to answer.

"Hello? Minhee?" a familiar voice asked on the other end.

"Yeah, it's me. Let everyone know that I'll be taking longer getting there tonight because I'm kind of at the school's nurse right now."

"What happened? Did you hurt yourself? No... Did anyone hurt you? Do you need measures to be taken now? I'm calling everyone."

"Don't overreact! It's just a small little problem. I can take care of it by myself. I'll just be late tonight. See you then, man." I said and ended the call.

 

 

A/N: what do you think Minhee's secret is? Let me know in the comments!