06

The Star That Made Her Smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20160129

Luhan always visits her house, even if it burnt down. It’s one of the only solid possessions that prove that she really once with him. He goes to cherish the memories he made with her, and sometimes, he goes to cry his heart out. He remembers the day it had suffered through a fire. It had been after she left him.

He was standing a bit faraway, afraid that if he comes closer, the house may disappear too. But he noticed someone, a girl, coming on a bike, one that was very similar to his, and he realized who it was. She got off and took her helmet off, but it seemed like she was very confused. What’s…she doing here? Luhan had stopped thinking that this was the girl that he once loved, but her actions kept changing his mind in a constant swirl of emotions and decisions.

He was staring at her, and he could see that she was holding her head, and it looked like she was in pain. She started tumbling around, unable to catch her step. Her knees buckled in, but before she could lose balance, he shot off, running in her direction and caught her before she was about to hit the pavement. Before she fainted, she opened her eyes; barely enough, to look at his face, and fainted, with a slight smile on her face.

Is…she smiling?

***

Knowing her address, Luhan decided to take her home on her bike, and called Sehun to come drop off his own bike to where he was headed, so that he could come home on his own. They reached their destination in ten minutes.

Luhan lifted Soo Yeong off the bike and put her arm around his neck, and supported her waist with one arm, while the other one was holding on to the arm that was around his neck. He told Sehun to go, but Sehun insisted on staying until she got inside. The elevator took long to come, so they decided to go up by stairs.

Luhan picked her up bridal style and carried her to the fifth floor and Sehun helped him open the door. Sehun, now relieved, said bye, closed the door and left. Luhan took her inside and put her on the sofa, and took her shoes off. He went back near the door and put her shoes down; then took off his own shoes to replace them with slippers.

Please forgive me for intruding. He went inside to the bedroom to find a blanket for the girl lying on the sofa. He found it with ease and also brought out a pillow. He settled her head on the pillow and was about to pull the blanket when he realized she was still wearing her uniform blazer. He tugged it off of her carefully, and pulled the blanket over her. Setting her blazer on the armrest of the sofa, he went into the kitchen to find ingredients to make soup.

He found an apron and put his head through the loop m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter