03

The Star That Made Her Smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20160113

Luhan was standing in the parking lot along with his friends in the parking lot when suddenly, Kris’ eyes tripled in size and he yelled out “Ju Jang!” He started walking towards the girl, and they could do nothing but follow. Then suddenly, he picked her off her feet in a hug, and he saw her face.

When he realized who the girl Kris hugging was, his confusion was washed out, and his usual grin was replaced with a frown. His insides went Pang! with a feeling, but he couldn’t put his finger on exactly what it was. His eyes locked with Soo Yeong’s, and he looked away just as fast as they had met gazes.

He put her down, and gave her a smirk, “Ah, Trees, why would you do that?” she exclaimed after taking long breaths. “Still no smile, eh? And it's Kris, K-r-i-s, not Trees!” he said pinching her cheeks, “but anyways what are you doing here?”

“I came back two months ago at Father’s request, and what about you, I thought you were in China for good?”

He chuckled, “I thought that too, but I guess Mom wanted me to go with Tao to South Korea, so here I am now.”

“Ah, isn’t that the friend you always used to talk about, something about him and loving brands? Which one was it?”

“GUCCI!” A voice shot out, surprising everyone around him, “I think he can answer his own questions,” was the only thing Kris said with an exasperated look.

“Kris, won’t you introduce us to each other?” he mocked a look that reflected hurt.

“Jang Mi, Tao. Tao, Jang Mi.”

“So I hear Kris used to talk about me, what did he say?”

“Get back, you douche, you’re scaring her!”

“Ahem Ahem,” a short wide eyed boy cleared his throat, and at the sound, both boys shut their mouths, and took a few steps back to join the rest of the group.

“Hello, my name is Do Kyungsoo, or D.O., please ignore Tao’s rudeness. Might I ask your name? And hers?” he questioned, looking behind me to Suzy.

Kris jumped forward again, “This is my bestie from Canada, Park Jang Mi, and the other one….I don’t know,” he shot Suzy an apologetic look.

“My name is Suzy, I’m MiMi’s friend,” Suzy stated a-matter-of-factly.

“Nice to meet you, Jang Mi, and you too Suzy. Boys, it’s your turn, say your names,” he instructed towards the boys.

The first ones to go where the two boys from this morning who Jinhwan had run off with, the tan one spoke first, “Hey, I’m Kai,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter