008

The Visitant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"No... No, no, no... Please, no..." Dara's voice was breaking as she sat there, looking at a lifeless Kai. She shut her eyes and took deep breaths. This was a scene that she never, ever, wanted to see. It's all my fault... My fault...

Dara buried her face to her hands and began crying furiously. Kai, for her, was the main reason why was she still alive and without him, she will just fall. She looked up again and got surprised that Kai was no longer there anymore and she was suddenly in the forest.

"Kai?" She muttered in a low voice with tears falling down on her cheeks. She can't stop crying, everything was too much already. She then heard a laugh, a laugh that was awfully familiar to her and for the first time, she didn't feel scared. Dara felt anger. Anger.

"Oh? So, now you've got the guts to be angry at me? Face it, love. If that boy of yours vanishes, everything will be easier for you. That's what would happen if you still linger beside him." He said to her as he finished off with his evil laughs. Dara's hands formed into fists, no one hurts Jongin. No one.

"Don't hurt him." She said through gritted teeth. Dara knew she needed to be strong for herself and for Kai, who she really needs to protect. The devil smirked and then glared at her. She could see flames on his eyes and as much as she wanted to not get afraid, deep inside, fear crept unto her.

"You now know your past, right? Now, I'm claiming what is rightfully mine." He suddenly disappeared and Dara knew she shouldn't let her guard down. She turned around to see if he was there, but no one greeted her. "Looking for me?" She then finally heard him whisper on her right ear and she felt herself had goosebumps. Dara moved further from him and glared. But he laughed as he very well knows this girl can't do anything to fight him.

"Who are you?"

"I thought we've established already that I own you?"

"You do not own me." Dara answered back with a very stern tone.

"Ah, are you challenging a demon?" The guy smirked and caressed her face. "I go by Yifan, because you silly humans always need names." Dara took a step back and looked at him sternly.

"Please... Just tell me what to do so that Jongin will be safe." The said demon smiled at her evilly, already plotting a plan on how to trick this young girl.

"Then die."

-

Kai knocked on to Dara'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter