I Missed You

When, Where, Why, How?

Suho was on the bed talking to suzy. He tried to be as quiet as possible because sehun was sleeping.

“Oppa I want to come over tomorrow” suzy told him. “Okay, what time?” he asked her.

“In the afternoon,” she told him “I want to meet my brother in-laws and we have to talk about a lot of things for the wedding”.

Sehun turned to lay on his side and groaned because it was too bright in the room so suho got up turned off the lights and went into the living room with the others.

“Okay I don't have a schedule tomorrow for the whole day so we can talk about it,” the guys that were showering came out and sat down to watch the movie not tired at all because they have a million things to talk to suho about. “Can damon come too I think he needs to get used to me”.

Suzy laughed on the other side “Oppa, damon loves you”.

“No she doesn't she almost bit my hand off last time” sehun said and pouted.

“She was just angry t time, but okay I’ll bring her over”.

“Okay it’s almost 1 you need to sleep goodnight” he told her.

“Okay you too, goodnight” he could hear damon barking in the back as he hung up.

He was about to get up and go to sleep but kris held him back and sat him down.

“We need to talk” kris told him. “When did you get engaged, you weren't even dating?” he asked him.

“I was dating but no one believed me” suho pointed out.

Xiumin shook his head “Did you even get permission from her parents?” he asked.

“Yeah thats where I went last week when we had a week off” suho answered.

“But did you get permission from your parents?” kai now asked.

“Yup I went to my parents place first then I went to Suzy’s place.”

They all sighed lay layed (hehe) his head on chen’s shoulder.

“When are you guys having the wedding?” Kris asked him again the leader in him coming out.

“Oh yeah thats what I was going to say, suzy’s coming over tomorrow goodnight” and with that he got up and left to sleep.

“Guys we have to clean up, hurry up!!!” luhan screamed.

(Next Day)

D.O and Luhan were watching something on Luhan’s computer in the kitchen while the rest were either watching a movie or sleeping (for idols they are super lazy).

“Where's sehun and kai” suho asked the others.

“They have an afternoon schedule,” luhan told him “Hey suho come over here and watch this” luhan called him over.

When suho went over he was greeted by suzy and seungi’s passionate kiss scene.

(credit to owner)

Luhan looked up at him for a reaction. You could tell he was jealous but he just shrugged and grabbed some water from the fridge.

“Wait hyung,” D.O told him “Watch this too” and they showed a couple more videos.

(credit to owner)

 

Credit to owner)

(credit to owner)

(Credit to owner)

“Did you know that taecyeon was suzy’s first kiss and she was his” D.O.C told their leader.

“Why are you telling and showing me this!!!” suho screamed irritated at how many guys have kissed her besides him and to top it off her first kiss is taecyeon.

He left the kitchen with Luhan and D.O laughing at him.

“Guys I’m going to go shower if suzy gets here before I’m out… don't freak her out,” he told them “Especially you D.O don't stare at her like an owl”.

Just a couple minutes after Suho enters the bathroom to shower someone rings the doorbell.

Luhan who was forced to open the door went up and opened it.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Suzy greeted him. She had bags in her hands and damon on a leash right next to her so Luhan helped her out with the bags.

“Please come in” Luhan told her. He helped her take the stuff into the kitchen after she told him it was side dishes while damon found her way into the living room (Suho has dogsat damon).

Luhan showed her into the living room and everyone's eyes were on her even the ones who were deep into the video games.

“Annyeonghaseyo brother in-laws” she bowed to them and kris told her to sit down.

“Suho is in the shower he’ll be out soon” Xiumin informed her.

“Ne” she said and sat there uncomfortably because D.O was staring at her like this O.O while the others were trying too hard not to look at her.

“So this dog here was your pet?” D.O asked as he played around with Damon.

“Yes” Suzy replied.

“He always had her when we had time off and when we asked him whose dog this was he was like ‘My girlfriend’ but we never believed him”.

The room went quiet again as no one said anything else

“So suzy,” tao tried to start a convo “when did you and suho meet?”.

Suzy looked surprised “He didn't tell you?”
“He did we just didn't care” ← baekhyun.

“It wasn't that long ago,” she told them “Near the time you guys debuted we met at a coffee restaurant”.

“Who asked who out” ← Chen.

“He asked me out”.

“When did you start dating?” ← Kris.

“In 2012”.

“What do you like about him?” ← Luhan.

“I love everything about him” suzy easily replied.

“Why do you--” but before lay could finish asking his question suho cut in.

He gave her a back hug and kiss on the cheek “Stop bombarding my girl with questions”.

Suzy was sitting in a chair made for one person and suho wanted to sit with her so he picked her up and sat down in her spot and made her sit on his lap.

“You could have just sat here hyung” lay told him.

Suho wrapped his arms around her waist “I know”.

Luhan made an eww face. “Suzy-shi I enjoyed your last drama with seung gi hyung”.

Suzy lightly bowed her head “Kamsamnida” she replied lightly.

Luhan chuckled “Suho your fiancé is cute” he told him.

“I know” Suho stood up and picked her up bridal style causing suzy to blush and mumble a light ‘oppa’.

“We’ll be in the room” suho told them and carried her into the room with Damon following behind them. Before he could close the door Kris shouted “Don't do anything Rated R!!!”.

Suho rolled his eyes and put suzy down on the bed. He gave her a peck on the lips.

“I missed you” he told her and brought over his computer.

Sitting next to her he turned it on and the first thing they saw when he logged in was a picture of suzy.

(credit to Owner)

“My bae suzy has long y legs” he said smirking.

They went online and searched for a house for 1 hour straight but couldn't find anything.

Suzy was so tired she laid herself down on his bed and closed her eyes.

“Oppa why don't we just create a house” she suggested.

“That's an awesome idea,” suho replied enthusiastically “We get to choose where our house will be built and also how big our house will be”.

He went on a site that sold land in gangnam and they choose which land they wanted their house to be.

“Do you want a 2 story house” suho asked her.

She nodded but since she was laying behind him and he couldn't see her she said “Yes”.

Xiumin stuck his head in the room“We’re all going out to the park we’ll be back soon” he told them and left.

Suho just ignored and went on questioning Suzy “Stairs?”
“Yes” and it went on like that.

By the time they finished planning the house they decorated it and it ended up looking like this.

(credit to owner)

(Credit to owner)

“How is it” suho asked suzy.

“It’s beautiful if we had childrens their safety will be okay and since there's a gate we don't have to worry about anybody climbing over” suzy told him.

Suho laughed “Suzy fans can climb over fences and gates too.

“Then lets buy a security system”.

“Okay lets buy it.”

Before Suzy left their dorm she cooked for them even though suho told her it was alright and that D.O and Luhan knew how to cook. He drove her to her apartment and Gave her and damon a goodnight kiss.

When Suho made it back to the dorm he found the guys at the table already eating.

“Gosh you guys couldn't wait for me?” he mumbled as he put away his car keys and sat down at the table.

“Hyung who made this,” sehun asked “it’s amazing”.

“Suzy did before she left” he told them.

“Suzy was here?” ← Sehun.

“Suzy was here and I missed it?” ← Kai.

“Tell her I said thank you this food is amazing” Luhan told him.

“I didn't know she knew how to make chinese food” Chen added. “Tell her I also said thank you”.

Everyone of them started saying thank you one by one.

“You guys should get a wife like mine in the future okay,” suho bragged “One that can sing, dance, act, cook, clean and take care of her family”.

The guys just said ‘Yes’ and ‘Whatever’.

“She’s just your fiance” Kris pointed out.

“She's going to be my wife soon, You guys should see the house we’re going to build in gangnam”. They spent the rest of Dinner listening to suho talk about practice, weddings, Concerts and Suzy.

 

 

Authors Note: I tried to make it as long as possible. Sorry if theres 2 much pictures I love putting visule things in my readers minds so that you could picture specific things. <3 <3 <3 Please comment what you thought about this chapter.