"I'm Getting Married"

When, Where, Why, How?

Su~<3

Suho happily ran around the EXO dorm screaming ‘I’m getting Married!!!!’.

Sehun who couldn't take it anymore stood in front of him to stop him “yo-yo-yo hyung chill”. Suho stopped running but he was still jumping up and down. “You're getting what?” sehun asked him again.

“Married I’m getting married” suho repeated with a huge smile on his face.

“You've finally gone crazy” sehun mumbled “Family meeting!!!” the maknae called even though he was the one who dreaded family meetings more than anyone.

“Yah what do you want I was sleeping” chanyeol said grumpily.

“Hyungs our leader has gone crazy he’s saying that he’s getting married” sehun informed all the others.

The others started saying ‘maldwande’ and ‘he is crazy’.

“No I’m serious guys,” suho finally spoke up “I am getting married I proposed to her today”.

He could tell they didn't believe him so he went on “Remember when I told you guys I had a girlfriend,” they all nodded “I asked her to marry me, SM hyung said I could tell our fans at our next concert”.

Kai got up “Whatever hyung do what you want I’m going to sleep” and left.

“Me too I got woken up for nothing” ← chanyeol.

“This crazy hyung” ← D.O

Suho just shrugged and turned off the lights making his way into the room him and sehun shared together. Sehun was still in the shower so Suho took out his phone and called Suzy.

“Hey baby,” he said into the phone “are you about to sleep?” he asked her.

“No I’m still practicing for our concert tomorrow” the girl replied.

“Dont over work yourself okay?.”

“Okay oppa, I have to go Love you” the girl told him.

“I love you too bye” he hung up putting his phone on his charger. When he looked up he met a surprised sehun.

“Hyung you weren't kidding when you said you were getting married?” sehun asked.

“Nope” suho told him and got up taking the towel from him.

(Three Days later)-Concert Day

Exo-m were finally back in korea for their concert.

A ding came from his phone.

(Suho: Su~)

(Suzy: Su<3)

Su<3: Are you telling them today?
Su~: Who?

Su<3: Your fans

Su~: yup like in a couple of hours, you?

Su<3: Me too. I hope they take it well…

Su~: Me too. Good luck, I love you

Su<3: Love you more <3<3<3

Suho smiled to himself and put away his phone when he looked up Kris was giving him a weird look.

Suho gave him a ‘what’ look but kris just shook his head and looked away.

They performed and when they started saying goodbye to their fans suho attempted to break the news.

“I have something to say” he said into the microphone.

The crowd sensing that this was serious got quieter but some people were still screaming.

“Umm…ha ha,” he laughed out of awkwardness “I’m getting married” he told them.

Now everybody was quiet even EXO-m because they haven't heard about this news at all.

Soon the crowd was loud again and screaming at the top of their lungs.

“Do you want to see my fiance?” he asked the crowd. Now he had the attention of s also because besides sehun none of them thought he was serious.

Slowly Suzy’s pic came up behind them and some music started to play.

The crowd was louder than ever.

“I hope you guys will support my decision” he told the crowd and they sang one last song and ended the concert.