Kim Suzy

When, Where, Why, How?

Suho and Suzy had the date set, where they were going to have the wedding at and who were going to attend. All they needed now was the dress (Suho already had his suit).

Everybody knows how girls go crazy about the dress they were going to wear including the dresses the bridesmaids were going to wear but Suzy was pretty cool with it all. She had Key, GD, and Heechul help her with it (You know for the males perspective and because they were divas and fashionistas) and they ended up choosing this:

4d8y_pDyWeGFVMfvOS5n3oSBdXPCwaGh_b_wazSR

Since suzy was a pretty tall girl suho asked her to not wear high heels but suzy on the other hand still wanted to wear them so she ended up winning and got to wear the high heels.

Suho picked out the wedding invitation since suzy got to wear heels. But she didn't mind because she loved the one he picked out:

vxdeg0VGuQAkk64RMpdPfdcjGeBy75CrxUIajx6m

They picked out the cake together:

QbZZL5n_g1S30ef324brOP0Dc0i_LXFt1FUboj1D

This is where they are going to get married:

a3Bg_jnBEqgY21fLZYymxZbhVX3ORF41c3GKs5D_


 

Suzy wanted a simple yet elegant wedding while Suho wanted an elegant but outstanding wedding so they tried to mash it up.

With one day left until their wedding day of course Suzy was nervous as he** her and suho’s moms and dads had already arrived and were staying at the hotel nearby. They couldn't stay at Suzy’s place because she was moving her things out and into their new place. They couldn't stay with Suho because he lived in a dorm. She slept over at Suho’s dorm because they had already moved everything out of her place. They made Sehun sleep in another members room for the night and after they had their wedding the maknae had a room all to himself.

“You okay?” Suho asked her. She was walking back and forth in his room while checking and rechecking everything. “Suzy sleep you don't want panda eyes like tao at your wedding do you?” and suzy immediately laid down on his bed. Suho got up turned off the lights and went to sleep down on sehuns bed. Suzy didnt want them sleeping with eachother till after the wedding she said she felt more comfortable like that.

“Goodnight” he whispered to her. “Goodnight” she whispered back.

(Note: Suho was just acting calm to keep Suzy calm he was also nervous as he**)

+Next Day+

Suzy was woken up at 9 by Suho and they drove down to where they were going to get ready. Suzy had her dress fitted on first then her makeup done. Suho didn't really have much to do all he had to do was wear his suit and get his makeup down and that was it. He sat nervously in the room alone the wedding was in the afternoon so EXO was going to turn up later on. They wouldn't let him see her so that added up to the nervousness. Another thing he was scared of were sasaengs. Will they find out where the wedding was at? Will they try to stop the wedding?. His thoughts were cut short with a knock on the door. “Come in” he told whoever knocked. In came his mom and dad followed by Suzy’s.

“Annyeonghaseyo” he greeted them bowing 180 degrees (deep respect bruh):

PHjAdrobxYNuQLteN62tabTrXIB9pxio0ptku-P1

They all sat down at a table in the room. “Listen son, all you have to do is not break her heart and I won't break your neck, don't ever be the cause of a single tear and I wont be the cause of your blindness. You get the idea?” Suzy’s dad told him.

“Ne Sir” suho did the lowest bow (with his head) as he could. “Yeobo don't do this to him he’s already nervous don't make it worse,” Miss Bae scolded her husband “Don't worry I won't let him do that. I saw your wife she was beautiful” she said to him.

Their parents left and a few minutes later EXO came in wearing tux’.

“Your lucky man. I tried very hard not to look better than the groom. Guess I failed” kris joked.

“I can't believe you're getting married. Before me. And to a GODDESS-like-beauty” luhan shook his leader’s hand. The rest either congratulated him  or joked with him. They all sat around the room as they waited. Later miss A came in they didn't look or greet suho but instead went around the room showing his groupmates something from feis phone.

“Oh my god suho,” sehun said outloud “Your wife is gorgeous she doesnt match your face”.

Suho got up to look at the picture but fei started to leave. “Sorry you can't see her yet” fei apologized before closing the door”. More people came and left congratulating him and threatening him. The scariest threats he got was from the JYP boys especially GOT7 and 2PM. 2AM was pretty cool and G.soul was also cool but JYP himself was scary.

Finally it was time for the wedding JYP was the wedding officiator. The music started and Slowly the doors opened. Suzy came in with both her dad and his on each arm.

They said their vows (suzy almost crying during his) and finally the moment they both were waiting for was here. “Do you Kim joonmyun take Bae suzy to be your lawfully wedded wife?” JYP asked.

“I do.”

“Do you Bae suzy take Kim joonmyun as your lawfully wedded husband?”.

“I do” and she smiled. The smile Kim Joonmyun will never forget.

“You may now kiss the bride” the kissed, they laughed and they walked down the aisle into their new car and up to the airport. They were going to have their honeymoon in hawaii.

From this day forth Bae suzy is no longer Bae suzy but Kim Suzy. Kim joonmyun wife.


 

Author: I kinda hurried through this because I wanted to update today because I might not update until friday next week. I want to make the honeymoon part pretty long that's why I wanted to at least update today. There will be a bit of ual content in the next chapter but the won't be exactly too much . Thank you for reading!!!