Dazed for Eternity.

Falling is HARD.

After Irene explained who the hell is devouring their bucket of chicken and explaining who are these idiots in her room,Wendy calmed down. 

 
"That's reasonable." Wendy nodded. "Yes it is reasonable. Now go downstairs and say sorry to Joy for scaring her with a baseball bat." Irene demanded. "And can you bring Yeri with you? She may be really cute and adorable but she's doing major ing for the past few hours." Irene added with a hushed tone. Wendy sighed deeply. "Fine." Wendy went to Irene's couch to grab Yeri's arm. "Heey! Where are you taking me?!" Yeri asked freakishly. "Just come with me and i'll give you cotton candy." Wendy bribed the younger girl,nonchantly. "Oooh! Cotton candy. They're my favorite!" Yeri childishly replied.
 
"Thanks Wendy! I owe you! I'll give you gummy bears later!" Irene shouted her special reward at Wendy. 
 
Irene went to the bedroom door and locked it shut. Irene looked at where Seulgi is sitting and smirked at her. 
 
"Should we start now Ms. Kang?" 
 
Seulgi gulped in anticipation and anxiety at the same time.
 
This is gonna be a long tutor session. 
 
 
*****
 
Wendy,Joy and Yeri sat in the living room couch silently. Joy and Yeri sitting on the three-seater couch while Wendy sat at the one-seater couch. No one dared to break the freakishly awkward silence. Wendy being the most brave to break it started a conversation. "Uhmm. How about we play some ice breakers?" Wendy unsurely said. 
 
Joy immediately agreed happy to come out from their awkwardness awhile ago. "Ok then. I'll start. I'm Yeri and i'm sixteen years old." Yeri started. Then Wendy came after. "I'm Wendy and i'm eighteen years old." Joy is the next one. "I'm Joy and i'm seventeen." 
 
Their ice breakers started in a fast pace. But when Yeri said a really random thing,things started to get really deep. 
 
"I just lost my ity this year." Yeri nonchantly said while shrugging her shoulders. "YOU WHAT?!" Wendy asked while her eyes is doubling in size. "Arent you like only sixteen?" Wendy added. "Yes I am sixteen." Yeri responded. "Who took your ity then?" Wendy continue asking. "Seulgi unnie did." Once again Yeri replied nonchantly. "What? That pedo! She took a ity of a sixteen year old!" Wendy was ready to march at Irene's room only to be stopped by Joy's hand on her waist. "Don't Wendy." Joy warned. "Why?! She might be Irene by now!" Wendy whined but still plopped back in the sofa.
 
"Trust me unnie. She won't Irene unnie. She's too stupid to actually anybody." Yeri assured Wendy with a bright smile. "And I'm actually the one who told her to take my v-card away. I was really drunk that time and I started kissing her then we ended up making out,then you know what happens next." Yeri smiled because of that memory. "Good times." Yeri dreamily sighed. 
 
"Joy did you know about this?!" Wendy asked Joy in disbelief. "I did. I actually cried for sixteen hours when I heard Seulgi had with Yeri." Joy said in a 'for your information' tone. "Because you feel betrayed right?" Wendy pushed further. "No. I cried because I wasnt the one who took Yeri's ity." Joy said while looking at her nails. Wendy leaned back at the couch to rub her temples. "Your friendship is really confusing." Wendy mumbled. 
 
"Yes we are. So who took your v-card?" Yeri asked while looking curiously at Wendy. "I'll just get this straight okay? I'm straight. No pun intended. Irene unnie took my ity when I was a freshman and she's a sophomore in highschool. I just expiremented that's all." Wendy truthfully answered. "Joy you next." Wendy and Yeri turned their attention at Joy. "I lost my ity at cheerleading camp. And I was like 'oh my gosh alien invasion' but I was actually losing my ity at that time." Joy mournfully replied.
 
Wendy looked at Joy with pity. The girl lost her ity while thinking it was only 'alien invasion' how tragic. 
 
They continued talking about different topics for the next three hours.
 
*****
 
When Irene said they would be 'starting' something she didnt think that it will be Seulgi sleeping on her bed while she watches Seulgi snore her way to dreamland. 
 
In short terms,NOTHING happened behind   those locked doors. Absolutely nothing. Irene could only bang her precious head onto her desk. She was actually anticipating to have some 'quality time' with Seulgi. A make-out session perhaps? But her plan didnt progress by at least one percent. 
 
But Irene vowed to herself. She will have progress by the end of this day. Mark her word. 
 
*****
 
Thirty minutes after Yeri and Joy are already in Joy's car. Wendy is cooking midnight snack for Irene because the satan duo ate the two boxes of pizza. 
 
"Thanks for tutoring me and you know letting me sleep in your bed." Seulgi thanked Irene sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck. Irene whose in front of her house's front door smiled cheekily at Seulgi. "No worries. You could always sleep in my bed." Irene smirked. (double meaning behind that sentence if you didnt notice. lmao!) "Haha. Thanks." Seulgi awkwardly laughed. Cos even if she's really stupid she caught on the double meaning of that sentence. 
 
"Sseul?" Irene huskily called for Seulgi. "Y-yes?" Seulgi managed to stammer. Irene slowly walked up to Seulgi. Irene gently grabbed Seulgi by her collar. Then Irene whispered some stuff into Seulgi's reddening ears. "I'm going to cut it to the chase so listen carefully. I like you very much and I wish you like me too. Here's my number. We'll go on a date on saturday so get yourself pretty and pick me up 2o'clock in the afternoon." Irene bid her goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. 
 
And Seulgi just stood there paralyzed for a full minute. Or maybe an hour. Or maybe the whole eternity.