Olaf Is In Flames

Falling is HARD.

"Oh god. My tutor is goddamn hot." Seulgi mumbled while oggling at Irene's body. 

 

Irene feeling uneasy by Seulgi's stare could only blush. "You look hot yourself." Irene admitted shyly. Joy who is behind all of them could only smirk. "Wow. That escalated quickly. I think this little plan will be easier than I thought." Joy did her happy dance mentally. 

 

They stood outside with an awkward silence. "Oh yeah! Come in!" Irene snapped from her daze then led Seulgi and her friends inside. They walked through the huge living room then suddenly Irene mentioned about eating. "Uhm I prepared some food you guys wanna eat?" Irene asked coolly. "There's chicken drumsticks over there and a box of pizza." Irene added while pointing at the food. Seulgi and Yeri politely declined saying they should start the tutoring first. 

 

But in Joy's case her love for chicken won over. "You guys start your tutoring while I stay here." Joy smiled innocently. Translate that to 'I will be devouring all your chicken drumsticks so you better start your tutoring'

 

Irene agreed anyway but still finding it weird for Joy to be alone in the living room. Seulgi,Yeri and Irene continued their journey to Irene's room when Irene asked about Joy. "Is it okay if we leave her there?" Irene asked concern evident on her face. "She's fine. But she'll finish your bucket of chicken drumsticks. Is that fine?" Yeri answered for Irene. "Oh no worries!" Irene smiled. 

 

[Wendy's Side]

 

"Yeah yeah. See you tomorrow. Bye Chorong-unnie!" Wendy waved goodbye at her classmate who has the same club as hers. Wendy is always active in this kind of extra curriculum activities thats why she's one of the students who always goes home late.

 

Wendy walked to the school's parking lot to get her car. Wendy hopped inside her car ready to go home. 

 

30 minutes of driving and she's in front of her shared house with Irene. Wendy grabbed all her stuff in the back seat then stepped out of her car. Wendy shoved her hand in her shoulder bag to look for her keys. When she got inside it was eerie quiet. Then she heard rustling noises in the kitchen. She looked from left to right to check if Irene is in sight,but due to her bad luck she didnt saw Irene. Dropping her belongings on the side she picked up a baseball bat that is near the front door. That baseball bat is used only for emergencies. And this one is definitely an emergency. 

 

Wendy gently tip toed her way to the kitchen while holding the baseball bat tightly. She saw a tall figure doing something. 'Probably stealing our microwave.' Wendy thought. She held her bat tightly ready to swing.

 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Wendy swung the bat only to be stopped by a murderous scream from the thief. 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! WHO ARE YOU?!" The thief shouted.

 

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT! WHO ARE YOU?!" Wendy screamed back. 

 

"I'M JOY AND I LIKE CHICKEN!" The thief responded while holding two chicken drumsticks in her hands.

 

Wendy was furious.

 

"AHA! GOOD FOR YOU. AND I'M OLAF AND I LIKE WARM HUGS!" Wendy replied sarcastically with her screaming voice.

 

"WHY ARE WE EVEN SHOUTING?!" Joy screamed. AGAIN.

 

"I DONT KNOW!" Wendy replied but not forgetting to scream. 

 

"Wait. My throat hurts." Joy stopped screaming to carress . "Urgh. Now my throat is itchy." Joy groaned.

 

Wendy barely calmed down but at least she's not screaming her poop out. "But seriously who are you?" Wendy asked. Calmly. Joy looked at her while trying to scratch the inside of . "Why not ask your Irene unnie?" 'Argh. This Joy girl is a pain in the .' Wendy thought while she walked her way to Irene's room.

 

[At Irene's room]

 

Yeri is reading a fashion magazine on Irene's couch while Seulgi and Irene are already starting their study session. 

 

"You see. If in motion with a leftward velocity of 2 m/s, they will continue in this same state of motion (2 m/s, left)." Irene explained while doing the right motion with her pen. Seulgi who is oblivious to what the hell she is saying is just nodding her head dumbfoundedly. Irene sighed. She's trying to be patient. She really is. "You don't get me do you?" Irene gazed at Seulgi. "And don't you dare lie to me Kang." Irene threatened. "Okay. I don't get ANYTHING at all." Seulgi pouted out of frustration. Irene chuckled. She find this bear really cute. "Okay then. I'll explain it to you again." Irene pointed her pen in the book again and started explaining from the very top. While Irene was teaching Seulgi Newton's Law her bedroom door opened with a flaming snowman in sight (is that even possible? lol) "Oh my god snowballs!" Irene got really frightened resulting for Seulgi's eye to get poked by Irene's pen. "Ouch! Goddamit my eye!" Seulgi's hand flew to her injured eye. "Oh my god. Sseul,i'm so sorry." Irene tended to Seulgi's eye. Then Seulgi thought.

 

'Too close hot chick. Too freaking close.'

 

"Irene i'm still here! Care to explain why theres a chick downstairs devouring our bucket of chicken?!" 

 

Irene gulped. There's alot of explaining to do.