Couple Dates

Falling is HARD.

When Seulgi and her friends arrived at their apartment,that's when she started freaking out. Her slow mind can't even process that Irene Bae actually asked her out on a date. A real one. A legit one. When the realization hit her like a damn tow truck she started talking garbage.

 
"OH. MY. GOD." Seulgi emphasized each word to express her utter shock. 
 
Joy and Yeri whose sitting in the living room couch just watched Seulgi to freak her brains out. It's amusing for them. 
 
But for Joy's case she started getting terrified by Seulgi's sudden change of demeanor and mood. ". What am I gonna do?" Seulgi mumbled while her hands are shaking in frenzy. She started walking back and forth in their living room.
 
"What's your problem unnie?" Yeri questioned.
 
"What day is it today?" Seulgi frowned.
 
"It's Friday today." Joy answered for Yeri. 
 
"Crap. So it's Saturday tomorrow?!" Seulgi is back in her freaking mode.
 
"No unnie. It's Monday tomorrow. Of course it's Saturday tomorrow! What are you? A pre-schooler?" Yeri retorted.
 
"You're freaking me out Seulgi! Just tell me what's wrong?!" Joy shouted in frustration.
 
"It's Irene. We'll have a date tomorrow. And i'm not prepared." Seulgi confessed.
 
"What?! When?! Where?! How?!"
 
Then the interrogation started.
 
******
 
When Seulgi explained everything,Yeri was looking in space. 
 
"Hey! Earth to Yeri?! Have you reached Pluto yet?" Joy snapped at Yeri.
 
"Oh hey. Yeah sorry. It's just really hard to process." Yeri smiled sheepishly.
 
"So what? Are you gonna help me or not?" Seulgi doubted.
 
"Seulgi unnie,when did we ever let you down?" Yeri smirked with Joy following suit.
 
"What car am I going to use? She said I should pick her up. I don't even have a car!" Seulgi cried.
 
"Just use my car then." Joy kindly offered.
 
"No thanks Joy. Your car smells REALLY bad. Mix of chicken sauce and sweaty socks. Not a good combination." Seulgi rudely declined the offer. Yeri tried to stifle her laugh.
 
"That's mean!" Joy defended while crossing her arms across her chest. 
 
"Unnie. We dont have a available car except for Joy's car. It's her car or rent a bicycle for you and Irene." Yeri chuckled because of her absurd idea.
 
"Fine. I'll just clean it." Seulgi sighed. 
 
*****
 
[Irene's POV] *woah povs lmao*
 
It's Saturday.
 
I personally likes Saturdays and Sundays. No school. No important schedules to attend to. Just relaxation. 
 
I wrapped my comfy blanket around my petite figure and I let out a contended sigh. 
 
Speaking of no schedules to attend to......
... SEULGI.
 
I abruptly sat up my bed and looked at my nightstand clock. Crap. It's already 12:55 pm. An hour and five minutes to prepare until Seulgi comes here. 
 
That's enough time for me. I quickly stood up from my comfortable bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Then I started stretching my muscles. My shirt rid up a little giving myself a view of my toned stomach. "Looking good Bae." Irene smirked.
 
Wendy isnt home cos she's meeting someone from her cooking class. Great. No ones gonna help me to prepare. 
 
I grabbed my phone on the nightstand then started texting Seulgi. 
 
'Hey. Where are you? I'll take a shower first. See ya!' Send.
 
I sprinted down the stairs ready to eat my breakfast. I grabbed a piece of bread on top of the counter and shoved it in my awaiting mouth. I went to the refrigerator to get myself some milk. I poured some of it in my glass and gulped all of it. 
 
I went to the stereo set and started playing some songs. I blasted it through out all the house. 
 
I headed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth. And I showered for about twenty five minutes. When I got out of the bathroom I wrapped myself in my purple bath robe. 
 
Then suddenly I heard singing down stairs. I carefully stepped out of my bedroom to go downstairs to check who is singing. 
 
I saw Seulgi facing the stereo set looking at the various CDs on the shelf. 
 
She's wearing a white v-neck shirt with her usual skin-tight pants and a classic converse and she just let her hair loose. Typical Seulgi I thought. But hey she looks really good with plain outfits. 
 
And yeah did I mention she has a really sweet voice? Goddamn.
 
Seulgi noticed my presence and she looked at me. "Oh hey. You're there!" Seulgi flashed me her eyesmile. I walked up to her and gently smacked her face. "Don't smile at me like that. It's really distracting." I said with tinge of pink on my cheeks. 
 
Seulgi just chuckled at me. "Okay then. And by the way,you really smell nice." 
 
I looked at her in disbelief. "You ert!" I scolded her while slapping her arm. She just gave me another one of her smiles. 
 
Goddamit and those smiles.
 
"Stay here. I'll get dressed first."
 
I ran to my room and wore high-waist shorts,black v-neck shirt and a classic converse. I looked at the mirror. "Godddamit. We have the same outfit. Oh hell." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my phone then ran downstairs. 
 
"Okay. Let's go." Seulgi looked at me from head to toe. "How cute. We look like a couple now." Seulgi teased with her stupid smile. I punched her stomach. Not that hard. 
 
Date with Kang Seulgi? Could this end well?