Call me Oppa

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FqEvoKlzRXc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident with APink, Woohyun and you become alot more close with each other. You actually felt comfortable around him.

You went to look for him since you want to return the book you borrowed from him the other day. You searched the whole school and found him in the library sitting alone.

Your POV:

I walked towards him and smiled.

"Woohyun-shhi." I said and he looked at me.

"Hey." he said.

"I'm returning the book I borrowed from you.Kamshamnida Woohyun sshi." I said giving him back the book.

"Oppa." He blurted.

"W-what?" I asked him confused.

Woohyun's POV:

"Call me Oppa." I blurted. *Did I just say that?* I mentally asked my self.

"Woohyun-oppa?" she said making me snapped out of my thoughts and look at her.

"Say it again." I asked her.

"Woohyun-oppa."She repeated. "Woohyun-oppa. Woohyun oppa, Kamshamnida." 

My heart flutters when she said that. I nodded at her and she beamed.

"See you later Woohyun oppa!" she waved and left.

"Woohyun oppa." i whispered and smiled as I looked at ~~~~~~~-ah vanishing figure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In Julia's Cafe

Infinite's POV:

Infinite was happily chatting with each other in their usual hangout.

"Then suddenly the boy slipped." Sungyeol said laughing. "I felt bad though, but still he's face is so epic!"

"Aish, Sungyeol oppa's such a bully! right Woohyun oppa?" ~~~~~~~~-ah said looking at Woohyun.

*OPPA?!* Infinite thought bewildered. Woohyun looked at her and nodded.

"He's such a choding." he stated.

"BWOH?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Sungyeol shouted. Infinite shook their heads.

"I think Woohyun hyung's right, you're a choding Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong said earning a head lock from Sungyeol.

"Yah! Take that back!" Sungyeol shouted. They continued to have a "wrestling match"  making ~~~~~~~~-ah laugh.

"Those two are funny." She said looking at Woohyung beaming. Woohyun looked back at her and gave her a genuine smile.

"Woah." Hoya said shocked making the two Sungs stop their wrestling match.

"Did you see that?" Dongwoo asked. The others nodded.

"Did Woohyun just smile right now?" Sunggyu asked amazed.

"He sure looks great when smiling." Hoya added. L Looked at Woohyun then at ~~~~~~~-ah.

"I think our plan worked. Afterall, both of them got close and we saw Woohyun smile for the first time." L stated and the others nod in agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's smile.:D

Thank you for reading and supporting my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

tumblr_lryrscpnBH1qajk3m.gif