Locked Up

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkfZlnRr_M

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I went towards the door and tried to open it.

*Omo! It's locked!* I thought and struggled trying to open the door.

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked me.

"Uhmm, Woohyun-sshi...the door....it's locked." I sheepishly said.

"BWOH?!" he said shocked."That can't be!" 

He went towards the door and tried to open it. He even tried to push it open but it didn't work.

"Aish!" He blurted.

"Uhmm, what now?" I asked.

"We're locked here." he said.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" I shouted.

"This door here is locked inside and the key's in the principle's office and the other is used by the janitor." He explained. "They would only open this door tomorrow since I think everyone in school including the staff already went home."

*NOO!!! I CAN'T BE LOCKED IN HERE WITH HIM!* I thought and looked at him. *I need to call Chan Hee oppa.*

 

Woohyun's POV:

*GREAT! I'm locked up here. with HER. AISH!* I thought angrily. *I need to think of a way to get out of here.*

"NOOOO!!!!" I her shout which snapped me with my thoughts.

"Wae?" I asked her with a wtf look.

"My phone's out of battery! this can't be!!" she whined then looked at me. "Can I borrow your phone for a sec?"

I tried to get my phone in my pocket when I remembered something. I looked at her worriedly and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Uhm, I forgot my phone inside my locker." I sheepishly looked at her. She looked at me then went a little far away from and started to throw tantrums.

"THIS CAN'T BEEEE!!" she whined. 

*She's cute when she's throwing her tantrums.* I smiled at the thought. *Wait. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!*

She continued to throw her little tantrum and I decided to sit down.

 

When she's finally done throwing her tantrums, she walked towards me and sat next to me.

"If only I've let Sungyeol oppa come here instead of me, then I won't be locked up here." she muttered.

"Sungyeol....Sungyeol asked you to come here?" I asked.

"Ne. He said Dongwoo oppa can't make it so does he that's why he asked me to come." she replied.

*If Dongwoo asked me to meet him here then Sungyeol asked ~~~~~~~-ah to come instead of him and Dongwoo.....* I thought deeply. *The rest of Infinite's acting weird awhile ago.There's something fishy here.*

I was lost in my thoughts when ~~~~~~~-ah wave a hand infront of my face.

"Woohyun-sshi, are you okay?" she asked tilting her head. I looked at her and I was stunned. Her face was near mine. My heart started to beat fast again.

"Uhm, N-ne." I said and looked away.

 

Your POV:

*This is it. I take this moment as a chance to get to know him and much better, get close to him.* I thought as he is staring blankly ahead.

"Woohyun-sshi." I said and he looked at me.

"Do you....hate me?" I asked. He looked at me. Then looked away.

"I.....I don't hate you." he replied.

"Then why aren't you talking to me." I asked.
"Because, I thought you were just like her." he said.

"Like her?" I asked. He looked at me. "Ne, like her."

*HER? who is that?* i thought and decided not to pry at that topic since I can see that he doesn't want to talk about it. 

"But.." he started and I looked at him. "you're not like her....you're different."

I stared at him and smiled. I decided to ask him more questions and he answered them with a word or two.

 

Woohyun's POV:

~~~~~~~-ah asked me questions about myself and I answered them with a word or two. I never like it when people asked me about what I like or about myself. But with ~~~~~~-ah, it was alright. I felt comfortable around her.

*She really is different* I mentally smiled as I continue to answer all her questions.

 

It started to get dark and she finally ran out of questions and both of us kept quiet. It was not a awkward silence. It was more of a silence that's both comfortable to us. Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw ~~~~~-ah's head on my shoulder.

*What The* I thought wide eyes and looked at her. *She's already sleeping?!* 

My heart begun beating fast again. *I think I am really sick.* I  looked at her again and removed a strand of her hair that's in her face.

*She's even more beautiful up close. She's like an angel when asleep.* I thought and smiled. I tried to remove my blazer without waking her up and cover her with it so that she won't get cold.

I stayed still as she was sleeping on my shoulder. I looked at her and waved a hand infront of her face to see if she really is asleep.

"You know....you're really the only one who made me feel this way. My heart keeps beating fast whenever you're near." I sighed and stared at the stars.

"You're the first one Kwon ~~~~~~~~-ah." I said and closed my eyes and leaned my head over hers and slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe. Infinite's plan of locking the two of them is daebak, neh? ;)

Thank you for supporting my fanfic! saranghae!

Comments are very much appreciated. <3

tumblr_ltnqik8T101qg1j9fo1_500.gif