Leaving TOP High to Perform the 'Plan'.

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dduqyv-HCtY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

I was fixing my papers when I heard my phone beeped.

Dongsaeng-ah, 

are you sure about this?

you don't need to drop out of

TOP High to have revenge to

that guy right. :O

From: favorite oppa

I smiled as I saw Chan Hee oppa's text message.

To: favorite oppa

Ne~ I'm sure about this oppa.

I need to do this so that I can easily

do the plan. Don't worry about me

oppa~ ^^

I press send and exhaled. 

"Here it goes." I entered the principal's office to give him my papers.

No one's POV:

As fast as lightning, news about ~~~~~~~-ah dropping out of TOP High spread all over the school. Some were confused as to why she drop out. Some are sad and most of the students are disappointed about the news. But there are people who rejoiced when they heard about the news. These people are Son Eunji and her followers.

"She must finally realize where her place is. Now, Chunji oppa is all mine." she smirked as her followers laughed and made their way to their classroom.

 

Teen Top's POV:

Ricky was running in the hallway pushing people in the hallway so that he can move to classroom faster.

"Hyungs!" he said panting. "Have you heard?! ~~~~~~~-ah noona's --"

"dropping out." Neil finished his sentence.

"Yeah! I wonder what happened?" Ricky asked. The others just shrugged.

"She was fine the other day. I didn't expect her to just drop out of school." Changjo said.

"Is she still here?" CAP asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Neil replied.

"Let's go. we need to talk to her! I don't want her to go!" Ricky said and the others nodded.

Teen Top made their way out of the classroom except for Chunji and L.joe.

Chunji stared at his phone sighing and look out of the window.

*He knows something*   L.joe thought suspiciously and approached Chunji.

"Yah!" L.joe said making Chunji snapped out of his world and look at him. L.joe glared at his friend.

"You know something. Spill it." 

 

Your POV:

I was cleaning my locker when I heard people calling my name.

"~~~~~~~~~ah!" 

"Omo! Oppas! Wae?" I asked them.

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US?!" all of them said. I stared at them shocked.

"Mianhae oppas. I need to do this for Ran Hee." I said lowering my head.

"Wae? Is there something bad that happened to Ran Hee noona?" Niel asked. I sighed and told them her story.

"That's why I drop out. It's for her. I decided that I need to be with her in that school so that no one would hurt her." I said.

"Why do you have to leave noona? can't Ran Hee noona just be the one to drop out and study here?" Ricky asked pouting.

"She can't do that. She did alot of things just to obtain that scholarship she has in Woolim High." I said.

*And besides she's not the only reason why I need to transfer to her school.* I thought.

"We can't stop you anymore right?" CAP asked. I looked away.

"Mianhae. I hope you respect my decision." 

Changjo placed a hand on my shoulders. "If that's what you want noona, then go. As long as you and Ran Hee noona are both happy we are too." 

I looked at him and the rest of Teen Top and smiled at them.

"Kamshamnida everyone." I beamed. "I'm going to miss you guys!"

"We're going to miss you too ~~~~~~~-ah." CAP said and hugged me. The rest of Teen Top joined in and hugged me.

I pulled away from them and noticed that 2 of them are missing.

"Uhmm. Where is L.joe oppa and Chan Hee oppa?" I asked them and they just looked at each other and shrugged.

Just then two figures walking in the hallway came towards us.

"Missing us already?" Chunji teased.

"No I don't." I rolled my eyes at him at saw L.joe looking at me with a serious face.

"~~~~~~~~~-ah. We need to talk. privately."  he said in a serious tone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo. Is L.joe mad? :O

Thank you for reading my fanfic <3

tumblr_lmcz0ijYzb1qc1tjv.gif