Part 2

Confused?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae. Goodmorning!” I hugged her waist and kissed her forehead.  She’s so adorable. “Wh-yaawn-uut. It’s so early, let me sleep please. And it’s summer. What’s there to do.” She is going to sleep again. No, we should hang out outside.

“No Tae, it’s Sunday. We must go out. Church and maybe movies after! My treat, still don’t want to?” She opened her eyes widely. She smiled and hugged me back. That was it, it’s always me who spend money. Hahaha. “Of course. We should go-yaaaawn out. I’d love to watch a movie. There was a new movie I wanted to watch, Sinister!” Horror doesn’t sounds bad today, we’ve been watching romantic movies when we watch on big screens. Let her be.

We arrived at the church at exactly 9am. Early mass? Yes, it’s nice to start a morning with god. “We will finish the mass?” she was pouting. “Yes! Of course Tae, we have to.” She frown and rub her eyes. I think she’s still sleepy. I pat her head and went inside the church.

 

“In the name of the father, of the son and to the holy spirit. Amen” It’s been an hour and I think Tae was surely bored. “How was it, did you got any good words today?” She just nodded and smiled. She held my wrist and ran outside the church. Tss, this girl. Even though she’s not a christian, she comes with me every Sunday.

Just then, someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around and looks like a guy was straighty looking at me. “Hey, don’t you remember me?” He smiled. He showed me his pinky finger, like some pinky swear or something. I smiled back, having a deep thinking bout this guy.

OH MY GOSH. Donghae. My ultimate elementary crush. He’s been my prince charming back then and he confessed to me on graduation day that he also feels the same with me. I told him to wait for me til college. but we got seperated, he migrated to other city for his high school. I told him stay connected with me through facebook but I can’t remember why we stopped talking a long time ago. “I-i. Donghae.” He nodded and pats me on my head. Oh yes, the pinky swear.

“Got ya, you remembered me because of this pinky? Haha.” He looks more handsome and great than before.  Tae was just looking at us, she nudged me with her elbows. Ouch, okay Tae. Gosh “Yeah! Oppa, why are you here?”

“Church. A christian also. Sunday, church days.” He smiled. “Oh, i think so. Ah, this is my bestfriend. Taeyeon.” He looked at Taeyeon, and laughed a little. “Tae! Don’t you remember me at all?! And you got a little taller!”

Ooooh. I forgot, we have the same school. Same as Taeyeon. Funny me. “Ya! Oppa. Of course, I do! You just remembered me just because Tiffany told you I’m Taeyeon! Tss.” We laughed and I invited him to hang out with us too without asking Tae if it’s okay. I think it’s okay with her since he’s our friend too right?

We arrived at the mall and went straight to a restaurant for a breakfast. We ordered pancakes and sausages each. He insisted on paying the bill.  “What flavor do you want oppa? I’ll buy us coffee.” “Just the same you guys ordered.” Tae went to Starbucks to buy coffees.

“So, huh. How was high school life without me?” Wow, didn’t he think this will be awkward with that question. “Haha, why? Do you think I can’t live without you?” I laughed and smiled. “I think so. Remember? You send me letters everyday back then.” Does he really need to tell this now? This is embarassing, augh. “Haha. That was in the past. Leave it there.” His smile was a fake one, yes it is! Why, he got feelings to me til now? Didn’t think of that one. Oops. I was about to talk when..

“Why did you stop sending me messages on facebook?” he asked. I don’t know either. Why? God, are you really giving me this guy now? Make sure he’ll love me like Tae does. My phone beeped, message received from Tae.

My Taetae^^

- Talk to him. Make it up to him. I thought you want to have a boyfriend now, i think he’s the one. I’ll be back for 5 minutes for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter