Part 3

Confused?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I am listening to Set Me Free - Taeyeon from the Breathe album. :) I suggest you guys should listen to that song too. Part 3 anybody? It's just a small fluff from them two. Just wait, it's going to be fluffier that this. Trust me! Short update guys. xoxo

 

 

“Argh Tae. I want to kill Donghae for doing that!” Weeks pass by, and here I am. Still shocked to what Donghae did. Like, am I too easy? Why didn’t I think about it first, it’s been a long time since we talked to each other. A very long time, and why didn’t I think that it’s possible for him to have a girlfriend all these years. Whyyyyyyy. “Stop beating yourself Fany-ah. It’s not your fault. You did nothing.” What the he.. she can really read my mind.

“Using our telepathic powers again?” She just smiled. So cute argh! We’re even wearing our own couple pajamas. “What if I’m thinking of you, and you accidentally read my mind? I bet you’ll blush hard and people will think of you like a crazy ajhumma.”

Hahahahahahahahaaha. Got her! I like joking around Tae. She can’t beat me if I joke to her like this. After a few seconds, she didn’t reply or smile. “Hey, did I say something wrong?” She frowned. I don’t know, I felt bad with what I did awhile ago. I hugged her with all my might. “I was just kidding. Haha. Tae. Sorry” She hugged me back.

“You don’t need to say sorry, Fany-ah. I just remembered something. I’m out of my mind awhile ago.” I didn’t let go. I don’t know, i’m not the one controlling myself. I just love my bestfriend. Can’t lose her, can’t get mad at her or vice versa. “I said you don’t need to be sorry. Haha, Fany-ah.”

 Suddenly, I can feel some fingers tickling my waist. I laughed hard. I laid back to bed and still laughing. She sit on my stomach and now tickling my neck. I can’t breathe.

“Stop! I might die! Ha-ha..” She stopped and now looking at me. “Why are you so pretty?!” I laughed and winked. “NO. You’re killing me tonight Hwang Miyoung!” What. She called me with my korean name. NORL, I hate you Kim Taeyeon. I ran after her when suddenly everything went black. No, no lights. The sound of the Aircon stopped to. “Tae! Where are you! It’s brown out. You’ve gotta hold me. I’m so scared.”

I’m hella scared! Freaking out, afraid of the dark. It’s started raining outside. What, then a ghost will show up infront of me?! Taeyeon, where are you. “I got you. Hold me. Let’s go back to bed.”

I held her hand so tight. I interlaced it with her. She got a flashlight and a candle. How did she got those that fast? She’s so smart and genius and awesome. No one can beat her. Now we’re back on bed.

“Now sleep.”

“No, I can’t”

“Why?”

“Scared of darkness? I might see the mask guy again Tae!”

“Should I hug you again?!”

“Yes you must. It’s your fault anyway.”

“What if I’m not here. What would you do?”

“Look for you and let me hug all night.”

She laughed, an ajhumma laugh. For months, she never laugh like that again. I’m just too happy to bring her old, unique laugh. She lay down and spread her arms. I put my head on her arms and her hands went to my waist. Just like the old days. “I miss that laugh Tae.”

“Me too. Where did the Dork Tae go?” She have a problem. I know it. But she’s not telling me. “You’re not keeping anything from me?” She nodded. I hugged her more. “I love you.” She froze. I did to. It’s like the time stopped. Why did you say that Tiffany.

Why? Is it bad to tell her that? We’re bffs afterall.  “I love you,too.” I can’t sleep argh. “I love you more, Kim Taeyeon.” Hahaha.

“I love you infinity, Hwang Miyoung”

“No, you don’t da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter