Part 1

Confused?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Tae I want a boyfriend.” Oh my gosh, I can feel it. Now that high school is over. And also, dad is asking me ‘Are you in a relationship?’. Isn’t that a hint that I can finally cuddle with a boy?! What the heck am I thinking.

“Fany-ah, are you serious? You never wanted one since then.” No I am serious, I want one. What does it feels like to watch a horror movie then I’ll act like I’m scared and hug him the way I like, drink water in one bottle with him like we don’t care at all even if it’s considered as an indirect kiss! How much sweetness should I received if he’s going to suprise me on my birthday...

“Ya! You’re spacing out.” Oh. “Isn’t that great Tae?! I am so excited!” “What’s great there?! And what are you saying, are you daydreaming that you’re with a boy? What’s happening to you?”

“I’ve been with you since elementary Tae! Don’t you want one too? I wanted to cuddle with a boy like I do with you, go out and have fun with a boy like we used to and watch horror movies and get scared the way I wanted and hide behind a boy like I do to you. It’s always you, can’t I go do it with a boy?” Taeyeon needs to understand me, i know she wants to have too.

“I know we’ve been bestfriends since were kids Fany. But I think now isn’t the right time for me to have one, you know I took a medicine course for my college and I need to stay focus on that and, my parents are going to spend a lot of money on that, so I should put aside those kind of things. And what are you trying to say? You don’t want hang out with me anymore? Then fine.”  

She was about to walk out, but I won’t let that happen. We’ve been like this for a lot of times. A backhug and a very cute eye-smile will do it. “Tae.. I’m not getting tired of you, it’s just I think I need to find my soulmate? Hahahaha.”

“You are very weird. Okay fine, so what do you want me to do?” She smiled. And I know she agreed to me this time! Oh Zeus, I love my bestfriend so much.

 

First one

“Okay Tae. I once talked to a boy on facebook and he’s asking if we can  meet. I said yes, and WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TAE?” Would a plain shirt, jeans and a Chuck Taylor be fine? Wait, I should be more classy. A dress would be fine. “Ya! Did you even think if that boy is really a good guy? There are lots of people who do those, what do you call that, is that a blind date? Whatever, after that they’re going to invite you and even you after! If you will go there, I will too!” What the heck, Am I really dyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter