Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth

Taehyung slowly openedarrow-10x10.png his eyes and groaned. He was craving something sweet again.

Ever since he was little, Taehyung always had a sweet tooth. He would have a craving for something sweet every now and then. Today was one of those days.

He hated having a sweet tooth. He hated having to wake up because of wanting something sweet. He hated that he had to suffer for days just because of sugar. He hated going through all the trouble to find sweets in the dorm. (which they barely ever had because of their strict diet)

He checkedarrow-10x10.png the clock and saw that it was 1:58 am. He carefully went out of his shared room and went downstairs. (he shares a room with Hoseok)

He looked through all the cabinets, drawers, and even the fridge. He couldn't find a singlearrow-10x10.png sweet thing. He let out a frustrated groan but turned his head when he heard a yawn.

"Oh sorryarrow-10x10.png Jimin. Did I wake you?" Taehyung whispered.

Jimin smiled. "No I just came down to drink water" (they live in a two story house/dorm)

Taehyung mouthed an 'O'

"What are you doing here, Taehyung? Sweet tooth again?"

Taehyung sheepishly nodded "...yeah."

"Taehyung we don't have anything sweet. Wanna go to the bakery shop?"

"Whose paying?" Taehyung playfully asked smiling.

Jimin laughed. Which sounded heavenly sweet. "Of course I am you dummy. Do you want to go or not?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded quickly.

"Your lucky we have a 24 hour open bakery by our dorm" Jimin laughed.

Taehyung smiled. Jimin always knew what to do.

They headed out after a couple of minutes. Taehyung was shivering from the cold morning air. His lips were quivering. He cursed himself for not bringing a jacket. Jimin noticed the shivering boy and wrapped his thick jacket around him. "Taehyung you'll catch a cold if you don't wear something thick." Taehyung froze for a second. "No Jimin take it. Then you'll get cold" Jimin smiled "No it's ok Taehyung. I'm alreadyarrow-10x10.png wearing a sweater and besides I'm not that cold." Taehyung thanked him and hugged him. "What did I do to deserve someone like you in my life? " Taehyung hugged him tighter. Jimin just smiled. "Come on let's go" Jimin said as he grabbed the younger's hand.

They were greeted by warm air as they sat down on a table. "Taehyung what do you want?" Taehyung pouted his lips cutely as he was thinking. "Ummm...a cupcake and a cake...OOOOH AND DOUGHNUTS. Can I also get hot coco? waitarrow-10x10.png can I get a caramel macchiato instead?

"JIMIN HELP ME~ I CAN'T DECIDE" Taehyung whined like a child. Jimin thought that was the most adorable noise he has heard in his life.

"Just get everything. I'm paying anyways."

Taehyung beamed at the boy. "CAN I?!?!"

Jimin smiled "Yep."

Taehyung pecked Jimin's lips. His lips were sweet thankarrow-10x10.png you~ Jiminnie." Jimin covered his blushing face with his hands. Taehyung smiled. The older was too cute.

Taehyung's orderarrow-10x10.png came after 5 mins. Taehyung took a of his frosting. After awhile he just stared at his cupcake. "Um Taehyung aren't you going to eat?"
"I don't want it anymore." Taehyung pouted. "Why? I thought you had a sweet tooth."
"Yea but yourarrow-10x10.png lips taste sweeter Jimin."

Jimin was flushed. "...what do you mea-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung's soft lips.

Jimin buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder out of embarrassment. "What was that for?" Jimin muffled out.

Taehyung simply responded, "Your my sugar cure Jimminie!!!" Jimin felt like dying of embarrasment.

Taehyung decided that having a sweet tooth wasn't so bad afterall.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

YAY!!! I hope you liked it. If you didn't that's fine too XD. Also I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors. I didn't proofread this TT-TT sorryyy.