Jagiya~

You only got One shot!

Jagiya~!

 

There is Taehyung in the kitchen making some ramyun and he starts calling someone, “Jagiya~!” “Yes?” Ella answers. “Jaaaaagiyaaaaaa~ Jagi!!!” He still calls. “Neh oppa?” She answers again but this time looking at him. Junhong comes in, “YAHHH!!!”  

 

(A/N BTS- Danger song comes on)

 

Ella who got shocked from her boyfriend yelling runs up to him, “Junhong-ah he’s my oppa okay? I don’t call him jagi, eo?” “Jagiya!!” Taehyung continues. “Neh jagiya?” Jungkook responds when he walks into the kitchen. Taehyung runs to Jungkook with a big hug. Ella gives them a glare and hides in Junhongs chest in embarrassment. “Yah! Oppa! Stop being gay!” Maxie says as she releases Jungkook from Taehyung.

 

“Jagiya~!” Junhong says softly with his chin on Ella’s head. Ella looks up slowly opening her eyes that were closed. Daehyun comes running out of the kitchen while holding a cheesecake, “You called me?” he says jokingly. “Aniya hyung! Not you!” Junhong responds annoyed. Ella giggles and on her tippy toes she pecks Junhong on the lips.

 

“Jagi!!”  Ella looks at her dongsaeng, Maxie in the kitchen, walking to her with open arms but then is rejected. Maxie runs off to Jungkook when she sees her unnie coming her way. With a pout Ella goes back to Junhong but he is not in the same spot, instead he is eating cake with Daehyun, so she sits on the couch and starts to watch a random drama. “Yah! Maknae! Enough!” Daehyun says as he smacks the younger ones hand. Junhong eats the piece on his fork and goes back to Ella.

 

Maxie walks into the living room where Ella and Junhong are and screams, “Oppa!” “Neh?” Daehyun responds. Jungkook shakes his hand in dismissal, “Aniya hyung she was calling me, right jagi?” All the boys look at Maxie. As she dolphin screams she points at the screen and finally says “Aniya~ It’s Rain Oppa!”. Everyone in the room sighs as the two girls giggle. “He is so gorgeous unnie,” Maxie says. Ella responds, “I agree but you know I got my Junhonggie.” “Ayyyy I got all them boys to my yard.” “Yeah you do. You also have my Yeollie and Kyunggie Oppas!” “Wow! I didn’t know I would have a lot of boys in the yard! There is 26 of them!”

(A/N- EXO + Infinite + BTS= 26 (including kris))

“Lucky you! without BTS and EXO I would only have 6 who are B.A.P.” Ella says solemnly. “Let’s share the yard!” Maxie laughs.

 

“Unnie do you know what is cute?” Maxie whispers. “What is it?” “Wearing your oppas shirt,” Maxie giggles as she leaves and puts on Jungkooks shirt. “OMO! Hajima dongsaeng! Too y!” “Aniya! See I’m wearing shorts,” Maxie lifts up the shirt but then is brought back down by Ella. “Yah! the boys are here!”  “Oops! It’s comfortable and I can smell Jungkookie.” The boys enter the living room and their eyes go eye candy to Maxie. “I’m going to wear Junhonggies when I go to sleep.” Junhong leans over, “Really yobo?” Ella nods and blushes. “Why don’t you wear it now?” Maxie requests. “Aniya,” her unnie responds still blushing. “Wear it now! Wear it now!” Maxie and the boys chant. “Fine. Junhong is gonna pick out a shirt for me!” Ella gets up and drags Zelo to the room. “Ayyy unnie andwae! If Junhong oppa goes with you, I don’t think you guys will ever go out.”

Maxie stands up and grabs Junhongs wrist. “Don’t worry! I’ll be back in 2 minutes.” Ella pushes Junhong inside as he picks out the shirt and she changes into it quickly as promised.

 

“Jajjan!” Ella comes out with Junhongs big long shirt that goes down to her knees. “It suits you!” Maxie says with wide eyes. Ella covers her red face. She has not worn her fiances shirt around her friends. “Awww yobo, we should’ve stayed in there. But you do look damn y in my clothes,” Junhong winks. Ella raises a finger, “Andwae. Later yobo.” “Ayyyy,” everyone says disgustingly. “Yahh! We’re a couple you know?” “Ayy we are too?” Maxie points at everyone. “Hello? You guys are missing the point. Remember we’re engaged?” Ella and Junhong hold up their left hands which lies their engagement rings. “Ahh, that’s right,” Maxie and the boys rub the back of their heads.

 

An hour later, Maxie turns on the music and as it starts playing ‘Touch My Body’ by SISTAR she starts to dance. Jungkooks eyes start to sparkle. “I swear Jimin, Jhope and Jungkook Oppas can dance this better than me,” Maxie says. “Kookie! Jhope oppa! Jiminnie! Please!” Ella pleads to them. Jungkook rubs his neck in embarrassment, Jimin yells in excitement and JHope starts dancing. “I love the maknae line,” Maxie says in between her laughs and giggles. “Me too,” Ella responds.