Part 1

High School Cinderella

YOUR POV
It was your senior year which meant prom night was huge and it was only 2 days away. You were thinking about not going and just staying at home, then one day during lunch a boy about 6'2" with short dark brown hair messily spiked and tousled wearing glasses and a solid black shirt with dark trousers, sat at your table, which only always consisted of yourself and no one else, and he took your breath away.

You couldn't help but stare at him, wondering what it would be like to be wrapped up in his long welcoming arms, to intertwine your already long fingers with his longer ones, to kiss those perfectly plump lips.

And that was when you snapped out of it. You knew someone as gorgeous and handsome as him would never like or even acknowledge a girl like you so you refocused your attention to the book that you had been reading.

"Excuse me." You heard a deep voice ask you.

You looked up at him looking how you usually did. Big glasses that framed your eyes, your hair in a ponytail, and the school uniform, a white shirt with the school emblem and a black skirt.

"Yes?" You replied in your meek voice.

"I'm new here I just transfered. Would you mind telling me where the AP Biology room is? It's my next class and I don't want to get lost." He flashed a dazzling smile your way as he said this and your heart soared.

Whoa he was smart. "That's my next class too I'll walk you there." 'I hope I didn't sound too perky.' You scolded yourself.

"Thanks" he flashed you 'the smile' again showing off his gums and perfect teeth.

Once the lunch bell sounded you gathered up your stuff and started walking towards your class when you tripped but a pair of strong hands caught you and held you close with your books held tightly to your chest.

"Are you okay?" He spoke directly into your ear.

You shivered your reply "*gulp* uh huh, thanks."

He chuckled and smirked as helped you back to your feet.

"Thank you again."

"No problem. Shall we go?" He asked the undeniably y smirk still on his face.

"Yeah the class is just this way." You managed to say without stuttering.

Once you reached the class room and were about to open the door, he beat you to it and opened it for you like a gentleman should.

"Ladies first." That was the first time anyone has ever held the door open for you and didn't slam it in your face besides your family.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile. You should smile more often. It suits you." He said.

'Good god please tell me I am dreaming. There is no way in hell a man that beautiful and smart is complementing me a small 5'7" girl, who is nowhere as beautiful as he is.'

You ignored his comment otherwise, and went to your seat. He sat next to you and then stared at you until class started.

Once it did it took forever for class to finish. All he did after Mrs. Kim introduced him to the class, was stare at you.

When the bell rang you gathered your stuff and walked out of class leaving him there.

It wasn't long before he caught up to you in the halls though. 'Of course it wouldn't take long with those long legs of his.'

"Wait, I don't even know your name."

You felt like Cinderella trying to get to your next class before the bell rang with Prince Charming on your tail.

He lost you within the crowd not to be seen again. 'Until tomorrow.' He thought to himself.