2

Seven handsome men

Jin walked along side with his bestfriend Namjoon to school, they always go to school together, since they're neighbors anyways and they're bestfriends. The walk to school was Jin's favorite since he could breathe the fresh air of the morning, the cold breeze, and the silence, just their footsteps, the chirping of the birds, and the wind passing through the tree leaves. And this is also Namjoon's favorite as well, since it's always this time he gets silence and peace being with him. He always wondered why though, why he's so silent every walk to school, but he never bothered to ask anyway, and he's truly not complaining. Maybe this is the moment where he keeps and gathers all his energy for his nonstop blabber later on in class, and this would be the perfect moment, for him to ready himself. The silence between them each morning weren't awkward though, they were comfortable with it. Always early for their walk to school, not like their house is too far, it's just that Jin always wakes up too early and so did Namjoon.

 

 They arrived school couple of minutes before class, and the two of them are still the ones in their classroom. And they both proceeded to their seats. Namjoon put his arms on his desks and rests his chin on it as he was staring at the back of his friend, busy doing his own things.

"Jin" he softly said as his fingers slowly poking it at his friend's back, catching his attention.

"Hmm?" Jin said softly in reply.

"Erm.... sorry about yesterday." He said a bit guilty for what he said, he can still remember the look on his face and thouht, yes, he'd hurt his feelings.

"About what?" he said as he turned around to face his friend, flashing him a smile. "It's alright." Namjoon smiled back at him.

"It's what I like about you, you're straightforward and honest, but I like it rather than those fake people." He smiled off again and Namjoon starig at his smile. "I like you" He said unknowingly, he straighten back up and realized what he just said. He like him for years, more like love him. "You...you know in a..." Namjoon said nerviously as he shook his head.

"I know" Jin said cutting him off, placing both his hands on his cheeks and stopped his head from shaking, he smiled and there Namjoon calmed a bit with his heart still beating fast and confused. Jin took his hands off and turned the oter way around and began reading his book again, leaving Namjoon still dazed, now staring at his hair. They just sat there till the classroom were filled with the students, and him still thinking about which side of like' does he know. 

 Jin staring at his book, cant seem to keep his attention and mind to it, he was blushing, and his heart too beating like drums, hoping he doesnt hear them. But a bit of hurt crept inside of him... he likes me as a friend or the other way?...  why, why did I do that? 

 

 

The door opened loudly gaining the attetion of the whole room to the panting Yoongi, rushing to his seat, the class laughed and whispered, and he ignored them anyway, he was on his desk about to take a seat when the teacher called him.

"Yoongi, late again. And I'd guess tomorrow as well, when will get your up early, you always sleep in class, and you're always late" he scolded him and the students continued to laugh not that he'd mind. The teacher shushed them and proceeded scolding him.

"Detention! After class you will clean the whole gym, and don't even think about ditching. Don't worry you have company, some idiot's isn't here as well." The door opened again much louder than before. "Ohhhh!! I'm sooo sorry teacher I'm late! Traffic! But here now!" He greeted the whole class loudly and gave the teache a wink, with the whole class laughed and the girls giggled, he puts his thumbs up and smiles at the ladies, and notice some grumpy aura staring blankly at him as he sits, he gave him a smile then proceeded to his seat. 

"Huh always traffic! You live a few blocks away! Traffic your ! You'll be cleaning the gym together with Yoongi, and no ditching!" He yelled loudly before he could take his seat. Shyt. He bit his lips, thinkin him and Yoongi in the same room, he feared for his life. He felt a hand on his shoulder patting him, and it was Jungkook's giving him a mocking smile and mouthing ,good luck'. He rolled his eyes and just shrugged the negative vibes away. 

 

 

Finally alone and peacefull, Taehyung thought as he plugged his earphones and played some music. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back to the tree, and felt a shadow blocking the light from his eyes, he opened them and was greeted with a smile from Jungkook. He was startled a bit and pulled his plugs off, and Jungkook flops down beside him. "Did I startled you?" He asked closig his eyes and leaning his head back tothe tree as well. "What the f are you doing here?" He said annoyingly, scooting over to the other side. 

"Oh so you can talk" jungkook opened his yed a bit peeking to see if he had left him and gladly not just ignoring him........

"Come on!"

"Leave me alone!" He said plugging his earphones back and turning his music on high.

The sound of his music was so loud, Jungkook could hear them.

"The Folks?" He said and heard no reply, he said it again louder, and this time he pulled a plug off and whispered closely to him. "The Folks?" He chuckled, and startled Taehyung again, pulling his other piece off, looking at him very annoyed. He stood up quickly on his feet and away from him, when Jungkook cought him by his arm and pins him on the tree. Jungkook smirked at him and slowly moves closer to him, his fingers caressing the soft and pale skin of the other, and as their lips were about to touch, Taehyung looked away pushed him and ran away from him. Jungkook snickered as he stared at his back slowly and looked back down at the ground, noticing the other left his phone, he picked it up and typed the password in and plugged the music and listened to it on his way back to the room. 

 

 ****I just made "The Folks" up and have no idea where it came from, and if and maybe there is a band called "The Folks" idkmaybe I'll change it. ****