1

Seven handsome men

"Yah Jin..."

Namjoon looked at his bestfriend annoyed as he sips from his box of milk, with bread on his other hand, he stared at Jin and takes his moment sipping his drink before he gulps it down and places the empty box on the table, and blinks at him.

"Shut the up." He said as he takes another bite from his bread. Jin on the other hand, frowned at him and still kept on blabbering shyts about his favorite tv show, Merlin. And obviously, Namjoon couldn't give two poops about it and kept munching on his bread while he tells him to shut the fowk up. He sighed deeply how he still wouldn't shut up and choked on his bread, coughing and banging his fists to his chest hoping he won't die by choking. And his kind bff Jin stood up quickly to help him, smacking the living shyt of his back of his bff, and it worked sending off a pieces of bread that got stuck on his throat flying off somewhere, and Jin still hadn't stopped smacking his bff, thinking worriedly he might die. Namjoon pushed him away giving him a what the foookeyng goose face.

"Are you trying to kill me twice?" He said so loudly making Jin jump a bit, gladly there were only a few people in the classroom at the moment since it's break time and turned their heads toward them and turned back away again they were used to this though, the geek and the gangter. Jin lowered his head and looked back at him again, the look on his face, certainly annoyed, he gulped. "When was once?" He asked like an ignorant lost baby. 

"Uugggh...boring me to death with your stories" Namjoon rolled his eyes at him and continued eating his bread. Jin returned to his seat and clumsily tripped himself, and landed his hand on the desk of Namjoon's seatmate, making a loud noise and waking the grumpy kid. He stood up quickly and bowed to him as he said sorry and returned to his seat in front of Namjoon, but this time around he decided to really shut up and read a book instead.

The grumpy kid though was annoyed, waking up from his nap, and some clumsy kid woke him up, he tried to fall back asleep again but guess not this time, he fall back to his chair, resting his back on it with his head hung lazily and his arms crossed. A momet on later, another clumsy kid hit his chair makig him jolt off and now he looks really pissed, he looked at him and he swears he's going to kill him this time. He thought it was the same person, and it was Jimin, the one he hated the most in class.

"The shyt you want?" He asked coldly, his eyes staring at the other's like he's going to rip his soul out of his body. Jimin just smiled and bowed. "Oh sorry didn't mean to, really, sorry!" He bowed again and flashed his goofy smile before going of to his seat with his friends. Yoongi, still remained looking annoyed by the presence of him, he doesn't really hate hate like hate him, he's just annoying to him, and he's loud, too loud, and especially when he's with his friends. 

As Jimin walked to his seat, he still keeps wondering why Yoongi hates him, and sometimes even tries to recall his memory what he has done to him, making the grumpy kid annoyed every time they encounter. And all he remembers was everytime they see each other is that the look on his face always looks like his going to murder him in his sleep. He shivered sligthly from the tought of it. He sat on his seat, his other friend sitting at his side and his other friend on his front, though the one his side was missin though.

"Jimin!" Hoseok said cheerfully as he faed his friend. "Guess what!" He snickered and bit his lip to hold his laugh. "What? What?" Jimin said excitedly, curiously wanting to know what Hoseok is on about. Hoseok then leaned over closely to his ears as Jimin attentively listens to what he'll say. "I now have a girlfriend!!" Hoseok said so loudly on purpose, Jimins ears hurt as he backs away covering his ears and raised his middle finger up to him.

"The shyt I care? And how'd you got one huh? Blackmailed her? Love potion? And who huh? Tell me!!" He said as he tries to stuck his middle finger up in Hoseok's nostrils. And Hoseok blocking his attacks and laughed. "What do you think I am, I'm a handsome man with extreme talents, ladies be droppig their when they see me." Jimin laughed so loud and stopped his attempts on his attacks. "Oh... poor girl!" He said jokingly, earning him a smack on his head. Their loudness as always gainig the attention of their classmates, making them like a comedic show, laughed along with them, especially the girls flockin over to them. Asking things of what and stuff about his girlfriend, and Hoseok boasting and blabbering about it, while Jimin kept teasin him. And they kept on until someone knock both their heads together, they looked up and..."Shush it babies!" He sat on his chair with his arm wrapped around the girl's hip sitting on his desk's, and the girls giggling to them. 

 

The bell rang and break time's over, students from the class came rushing in to their seats, except for one. Taehyung slowly walking his way to his seat in front of Yoongi, he laid his back comfortably to the chair as he can and placed his phone back to his pockets, he noticed some girls were taking glances at him and giggling at each other. Taehyung is handsome making girls talk about him, but they're too shy to talk to him, knowing he'll ignore them. And yeah after he notice, he focused his attention somewhere else and ignored them. He didn't realize he was staring at the guy in front of him, which he didn't realize was also staring back at him and is talking to him. "Yah! You done staring?" He said, and Taehyung blinked and realized, the whole class giggling over reasons why he don't know, and just chose to ignore them. After a while the teacer came in and Jungkook turned the other way. Taehyung now back to his senses, turn his focus to the teacher now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi, how the f do you do this?" He asked pointing at his questionaire, yep, they're studying in Yoongi's house and since Taehyung is failing and he needs serious help. "It's easy you dimwit, here." He grabbed Taehyung's pen from his hands and explained the formula and stuff he asked. "Woah!" He lifts up his paper with the answer and looked at it with amusement. 

"Woah...." there was a long pause and he looked at Yoongi. "You're a wizard, Yoongi." Yoongi just rolled his eyes at him. "Shut up, you're still at number one, there's a lot more." Yoongi said as he put the paper back down to the desk and points at the next question and asking him what and how and blah blah shyt about math on how you answer it. Taehyung lazily listened to him and tried many ways to change the topic which only failed. Then...

"Have you ever been in love?" And then there was it a long silence with both of them staring at each other, and Yoongi completely lost at the question, after a while of starig they both bursted out in laughter, teasing about the look on their faces and with such a drop of a topic. Yoongi wiped his tears off from laughing and asked. "The bloody shyt are you on, cocoa?" He continued laughing along with him, and finally they both stopped, wiping their tears away. Wondering what's so funny? 

Taehyung panting holding up his stomach, not looking at Yoongi's face, and he cleared his throat. "Seriously though" he said, and now he looks really serious. Yoongi panting and trying to catch his breathe then looked at him again, and slowly nodded his head. 

This is them when they're alone, they're childhood friends, bestfriends.