3

Seven handsome men

Jimin couldn't take it any longer, the silence of the room between the both of them and the sound of the mops hitting the water and back at the floor and again. He feels suffocated and just kept his back facing the other, despite the itch on his mouth to speak. He tried a few times to try and have a conversation with him, but he just can't. A single breathe of his could annoy the other and maybe he'll kill him in any possible way with a mop, he thought nerviously as he kept thinking about just the two of them, Yoongi and Him, he might drown me in the bucket or maybe he's just overreacting, yes, shush it honey. He says to himself, as he felt the other's footsteps getting louder and nearer him, he flinched and readied himself to what may come. He was always afraid with him though, he was one of the quiet ones but he never ever made fun of him, nor his bestfriend, except for his other friends though. And now his thinking he might be avenging his friend through me, he just stared at the floor, as he felt a warmth pass through him, he looked up slowly there he was just mopping the floor. What am I thinking, he slowly turned his back around so he wouldn't face him and continued mopping the floor.

 

"So you're just going to mop the same floor and I do the whole damn gym?" Yoongi complained as he face Jimin's back. "...h.huh?" The other replied as he turned his head around slowly and back again. Jimin felt warm breathe whispering through his ears the same thing, he flinched and backed away from him and quickly bowed as sorry. He grabbed his bucket and moved to another place which he thinks hasn't been cleaned yet. 

"Why do you hate me?" He asked softly, not knowing if the other heard him or would it matter anyways. 

"I don't hate hate you..... I just" the other replied shortly after thinking carefully of his answer. Wondering why do he hate him.

"What?"

"You're too loud and annoying" 

"Oh" placing the bucket on the ground "sorry" he added.

"Not there, over here, we're almost done." And he realized how useless he was and moved over to where he told him to, and starts mopping, this time more a bit of ease.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was rummaging his bag and his pockets looking for his phone, and it's nowhere to be found, he might have left it somewhere or dropped it, he trailed off back the paths where he went in hopes maybe he'll find it, he search carefully every corner, but none, he went back to the tree and searched carefully around it, but no luck. He sighed sadly and bit his lips. He went back to his classroom finding Jungkook on his seat holding his phone with his earphones plugged in, his foot resting on his desk beside his bag. He quickly went in and grabbed his bag and hold out his palm clearly asking for his phone back, as he stared angrily at him. Jungkook stared back amused, smirking and takes the plugs off. "What?"

"My phone" 

"Well, I believe you lost it, and I found it. Finders keepers." He smiled at him making him more annoyed, he tried to snatch it from his hands but failed. Jungkook stood up and walking towards him, he grabbed his wrists and placed his phone in his palms, he looked at him and smiled. Taehyung just looked down and went pass through him, and quickly fled to where his friend was. 

 

 

"Finally!" Jimin dropped the mop happily, he stretched his back and sees Yoongi taking his mop and bucket returning it to the storage room, he offered a hand but Yoongi declined and did the job himself. So he just waited for him, as soon as he was done they headed out immediately. Yoongi was greeted with Taehyung leaning on the wall waiting for him. "How long have you been waiting?" He asked. "Just now" he replied and looked at Jimin.

"Oh you're Taehyung right? The quiet guy?" Jimin said enthusiastically, despite mopping the floors for about an hour, Yoongi mostly did all the job, anyway. He had so much energy that Yoongi was a bit amused, and maybe his hate or not really hate hate have gone down a bit.

Taehyung only nodded in reply. 

 

 

Taehyung decided to sleep in Yoongi's to help him study, but instead they just end up talking and not doing anything productive. "Yoongi..."

"Hmm?"

"Jungkook"

Yoongi looked at him worriedly. "What about him?"

He chuckled, and shook his head. "Nothing"

 

 

 

 

Jin knocked on Namjoon's front door, greeted by his mom. It was odd for Namjoon to be this late, he was always early. Namjoon's mom smiled at him and told him he already went and thought he was with him. Jin bowed and walked alone to school, still taking his time walking like he was walking with Namjoon. He didn't mind he was late, nor mind what excuses he'll make to give the teacher. His mind were filled with wonders on why Namjoon went off without him and maybe he had offended Namjoon.

 

Namjoon secretely walked behind meters away from Jin good enough for the other not to notice, carefully not making a sound, he felt guilty and sad looking at him, he should just appear to him and say sorry, he didn't know what to do and why he did this. So he just continued on to what he was doing and watched him from afar.