The Mall

Spin the Bottle

NAMJOO POV
Namjoo was at home watching tv when she heard the phone ringing. 
"Hello." Namjoo answered.
"Who is this?" She heard her father ask.
"Its me, Namjoo." 
"Who?"
"Namjoo, you're daughter.." Namjoo sighed.
"Oh. Is your mother at home I need to speak to her."
"Yeah hold on." Namjoo brought the phone to her mother. 
She sighed as she ran up to her room, holding back tears. Even her own father didnt appreciate her.

HAYOUNG POV
Hayoung was at the mall with Yookyung, shopping for clothes.  
"Hold these." Hayoung shoved a pile of dresses on Yookyung. She went into the change rooms and tried one on. 
"Yookyung what do u think?" Hayoung asked her fat friend.

YOOKYUNG POV
Yookyung was trying not to drop all the clothes Hayoung gave her to hold. She wobbled over to the change room. Hayoung looked stunning! If only she liked me back...Yookyung thought. 
"Beautiful." Yookyung admired the underage girl in front of her.
"Ok I'm gonna pick more outfits to try on." Hayoung said before leaving the change room.
Hmm, Yookyung thought as she stared at the dresses she was holding. Grinning to herself she quickly undressed and tried on a cute short black dress. 
Yookyung forgot that she had hid chocolate bars and sweets in her fat rolls earlier for snacks, so when she tried the dress on it got stuck.
"Hayoung!! Help!" Yookyung whined. 
"What?!...Omg." Hayoung gasped when she saw Yookyung. 
Yookyung felt really weird and she was breathing really heavily.
After a moment, Yookyung COLLAPSED. 
"Oh my god. Someone call an ambulance!" Hayoung screamed.
Yookyung was rushed to the hospital. 
-
"Well I've got bad news." The doctor said.
"*CRUNCH* What *CRUNCH* is *CRUNCH* it?" Yookyung asked as she ate a bag of sweets.
"You've got diabetes." 
"Sorry I didnt hear you i was eating." 
"You've got diabetes." 
"." 
Yookyung continued eating.

NAEUN POV
Naeun was at the mall, alone. She was drinking a frozen coke and wandering around when she spotted Eunji.
Oh yes its HER, Naeun thought. She pulled out a mirror to check if she was looking as SMOKIN as usual, she was, and walked in Eunjis direction. 
Eunji was browsing M Limited. "Hey." Naeun greeted her. 

EUNJI POV
Wow this snapback will look hot on me, Eunji thought to herself.
"Hey." She heard someone say. She turned around and Naeun was standing in front of her. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she looked so pretty.
"Naeun, hi." Eunji smiled.
"I just saw you and thought I might as well say hey." Naeun raised an eyebrow at the snapback Eunji was holding. 
There was a moment of silence.
"Well I'll see ya around." Naeun said before leaving.
"Wait." Eunji called.
Naeun turned around.
"Can I get your number?" Eunji asked, praying she wouldnt get rejected.
"Sure."

CHORONG POV 
Chorong was with Bomi and they were picking out new threads!
"BBomah! Look at this pretty skirt!" Chorong showed Bomi a pink lacy skirt. 
"Umm not for me." Bomi shook her head. 
When Chorong wasn't looking Bomi snuck off to the Mens section. 

BOMI POV
"Ahh I'm in heaven." Bomi spun around. 
She started picking out shirts, suits, and ties to try on. 
"Miss, this is the Mens section." A shop assistant told her.
"Yes, and I am a MAN." Bomi proudly stated, causing the whole room to GASP.
-
A/N: OMO what a chappy!! Hope u liked this one I'll probably be updating a lot :))
xxthecoldgirlsfanxx OUT!!