The Party

Spin the Bottle

EUNJI POV
Eunji was invited to Bomis Party. She was really hyped for it cuz Son NAEUN (her crush) was there.

NAEUN POV
Naeun was invited to Bomis party. She really didnt wanna go since she hated everyone but she was bored and decided she might as well.
Naeun sat alone in the corner while everyone was having fun for most of the night until Bomi called everyone to her bedrom.
"Lets play spin the bottle!!" Bomi squealed.
"Ugh no" Naeun mumbled.
Everyone else thought it wud be fun so they all sat on the floor n Chorong spun the bottle.
It landed on Bomi. :o
"Aish does this mean i have to kiss that angry bird!?" Chorong winced.
Bomi giggled. 
Chorong sighed and leaned in to kiss bomi.
After the kiss bomis face was as red as a tomao.
Naeun hoped that she wudnt get picked to kiss one of these chapped lipped girls.

HAYOUNG POV
"Eunji its ur turn!" Hayoung smiled at her SeCrEt cRuSh.
Eunji spun the bottle as Hayoung prayed over in her head "LAND ON ME LAND ON ME LAND ON ME!" sadly it landed on that emo naeun.

EUNJI POV
"Eunji its ur turn!" Hayoung smiled at eugene.
Omg, Eunji thought, if it lands on naeun i get to kiss her....YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
Eunji spun the bottle AND IT LANDED ON NAEUN.

NAEUN POV
Naeun looked down to see the bottle pointing at her and Eunji getting closer. She didnt know what to feel and was mostly annoyed she had to kiss this weird girl from busan. 

EUNJI POV
Eunji leaned in to kiss naeun. Naeun didnt move as  Eunjis lips pressed against hers.
"Thats hardly a kiss!" Bomi laughed as she held their faces and pushed them together, deeeping the kiss~
Eunji was so excited she peed herself slightly.

NAEUN POV
Naeun slid her tongue in eunjis mouth, surprised that she was even enjoying the kiss. as she pulled away a trail of spit dangled between her and eunjis lips. Eunji her lips. 

HAYOUNG POV
Hayoungs eyes were burning at the sight of naeun and eunji kissing. she stormed out of the room. No one notcied except Yookyung. 
Yookyung followed after her.

EUNJI POV 
That was possibly the greatest moment of my life. 

NAEUN POV 
i need to jung eunji. naeun thought as she admired her thick bangs and cute eyesmile.

YOOKYUNG POV
"Hayoung wait!!" She tried to chase after hayoung but her fat thighs were weighing her down.
" off Yookyung!" She heard hayoung say as she ran into the bathroom.
Yookyung stood outside the locked bathroom and sighed heavily, catching her breath. 
She could hear Hayoung crying in the bathroom.
"Whats wrong?" Yookyung asked.
"Uh...its nothing..." Hayoung said in between sobs.
"Is it..Naeun?" 
"HA! As if. That girl is basic af." Hayoung sounded angry now.
Yookyung pulled out a chocolate bar and started eating it.
"Its Eunji." Hayoung confessed.
"Oh. Don't u know Eunji has a HUGE for Son Naeun, the schools goddess?" Yookyung chomped her chocolate bar.
" you Yookyung ur not helping." Hayoung unlocked the bathroom and went back to the party.

HAYOUNG POV
"This was the worst party ever." Hayoung said to Namjoo. 
"Really? I thought it was pretty fu-" Namjoo was cut off as Bomi started shouting.

NAMJOO POV
Namjoo sighed. was her opinion ever cared for?

HAYOUNG POV
Hayoung left the party alone and cried all night as she replayed Eunji and Naeun kissing in her head over and over again.

A/N: hey guys hoped u liked my first chappy. 
Will Eunji and Naeun get together? Will Hayoung make Eunji hers? Will Namjoo get people to give a sh*t about her? Will Yookyung loose weight? Subsrcibe to find out!
xxthecoldgirlsfanxx OUT!