Eugene

Spin the Bottle


EUNJI POV
Eunji was bored so she pulled out her flip phone and started texting Naeun.
TEXT: "Hey ;)" from Eunji 
"Hey" from Naeun
"Wuu2?" from Eunji
"Nm Im pretty bored :p" from Naeun
"Haha cool. What color is ur bra xD" from Eunji
"umm what" from Naeun
"Wud u let me eat u out??" from Eunji
"wtf" from Naeun
"?" From Eunji
"Send me pic of ur s" from Eunji 
"Why arent u replying ?" From Eunji 
Eunji frowned as she saw Naeun had read all her messages but she hadnt replied. She sighed and closed her phone. Time for .


1 Week Later

NAEUN POV
Naeun gave up on her idea of ing Eunji, she was too easy. She decided to go after someone more difficult; Namjoo.


HAYOUNG POV
It was 1am and Hayoung was drunk. She was at her house with Yookyung, 
"Your house is really stuffy lets go outside." They stumbled outside and sat on her porch. The porch creaked slightly when Yookyung sat down.
"Gimme your phone." Hayoung yanked Yookyungs phone out of the girls chubby fingers.
She accidently took a selca and then laughed. She looked through Yookyungs contacts and saw "Eunji Jung" Hmm, Hayoung thought.
"Hey bb!" Hayoung sent to Eunji with her selca attachted.
A minute later there was a reply.
"lol what is this XD" from Eunji
"Where r u" from Hayoung
"At home why?" From Eunji
"Come over to mine ;) we're having  a party." Hayoung giggled as she sent the text.


EUNJI POV
It was 1am but Eunji couldnt resist a party. She quickly dressed and quietly left her house.
She arrived at Hayoungs house on her bike.


HAYOUNG POV
"Eunji!!" Hayoung waved.
"This isnt a  party." Eunji said with dissapointment. It was just Hayoung and Yookyung eating junk food and drinking.
"Yeah it is." Hayoung pulled Eunji to them and passed her a drink.
Eunji shrugged. "Better than nothing I guess."


YOOKYUNG POV
Yookyung knew that Hayoung wanted Eugene to herself, so she left them alone.
"Um I'll just go and put my insulin in." Yookyung announced, winking at Hayoung.
"Whatever Pookyung." Hayoung put her arm around Eugene.


EUGENE POV
"Do you like my new hairstyle?" Hayoung asked. It was ginger and cut like a young moms.
"Um...sure." Eunji laughed.
"Good. I got it done for you." Hayoung giggled. 
"Haha cool." Eunji laughed.
Eunji could feel Hayoung leaning her head on her shoulder. They locked eyes and Eunji leaned in and kissed Hayoung.


HAYOUNG POV
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS


EUNJI POV
Eunji pulled away from the kiss. "How old are you again?" 
"15." Hayoung proudly stated.
"." Eunji bit her lip.  Was she about to a 15 year old?


FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

A/N: Hey guys this one isnt that long as the last cuz im lazy xD
Hope u liked this one and arent too upset that 2eun wont be getting together :o