How I met my 'Stalker'

How I Met Your Papa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ii]

"Told you. Its fate."

16 years ago.

Sehun ran a hand through his newly dyed blonde hair. The fingers of his other hand tapped on the surface of the counter. He was working part-time at a bakery shop called ‘La Patisserie’. It was a small shop. His job was easy as a pie and the money was good. All he had to do was take orders and be the cashier. Plus, the place smelled like heaven. And he sometimes got to eat free cakes. He had just started aahis college and the job at the bakery was perfect for him.

Sehun and the baker, who was also the owner, Donghae had opened the shop quite early in the morning. He had quite some time to waste. He was allowed to use his cell phone when there were no customers around. He decided to play Snake when his phone flashed in his hand. It was Luhan.

> From: Lulu~
Yo yo yooo

< To: Lulu~
Yo yo yooo to you too.

> From: Lulu~
How’s college ? found any new guy to bang if you know what I mean ;) ;) ;)

< To: Lulu~
Luhan, I always know what you mean.

> From: Lulu~
Its ok don’t worry if no one theres to bang you I will

> From: Lulu~
Hey I had a thought since we look so much alike kinda like bros and well if we do stuff would that make it seem like ? ?

> From: Lulu~
Lol lol forbidden love

> From: Lulu~
Sehun ?

> From: Lulu~
Sehuuuuunnn ?

Sehun decided to ignore his obnoxious best friend. He had known Luhan for 4 years and the guy was just getting weirder and weirder every day.

He seemed so distracted by his phone that he didn’t notice a customer standing in front of the counter. He jumped a little when he looked up, also startling customer who jumped with him. Sehun let out a nervous chuckle. “You scared me,” he said.

The customer nodded. And then quickly shook his head. Weird. “Black Forest,” he said. Sehun blinked at him a couple of time before he realised he was ordering. “Oh, okay, coming right up sir.” He smiled.

“Okay,” the customer, who seemed to have an uncharacteristically deep voice for such a cute face nodded like a little kid. He had huge eyes, Sehun noticed. And really perky ears. After paying for his pastry, the customer slowly trotted to one of the tables. His walk was a little awkward. Maybe because of his awfully long legs.

Since then the customer would visit every day. He would just order the same thing, the cheapest cake in the menu. And he would wait ‘til the shop closes. Sometimes he even fell a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter