How I met my 'Captain'

How I Met Your Papa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[i]

"You are tall."

20 years ago.

Sehun paced back and forth in his room. He was unconsciously biting on his finger nails. His room was a mess. Dirty laundry everywhere, books scattered, bed unmade. He knew he was going to get scolded by his mother again but he didn’t care. He had other problems to worry about.

High school.

Sehun was going to start his high school the next day. He would be lying if he said he was thrilled.

Middle school was fine for the boy. He had a small group of friends he could play video games with. He met a boy named Luhan and ever since they have been inseparable. And Sehun had been pretty much the top of the class.

Sehun wasn’t sure about high school, sadly. He hated his voice because of the odd crack in his it. Puberty did weird things to him, including the small pimple that had decided to show up out of nowhere on his forehead. He sighed as he looked at the mirror. He decided to make his brown bangs fall on his eyes. Anything to hide the ugly pimple.

“Dinner’s ready!” He heard the familiar voice of his mother.

* * * 

“Finally a freshman!” Luhan exclaimed. Sehun gave out a scoff. They were standing at the entrance to their new school. It was huge. There were so many people swarming around. He noticed some familiar faces. Kids he knew back in middle school. But he was too cool for them to say hello.

Sehun had always thought he was a little bit cooler than other kids. Mainly because he had the highest number of kills in the game Zombie Slayer II.

“Sehun-ah! Be a little excited, will you?” Luhan complained.

“I think you are enough excited for both of us.”

Luhan stuck his tongue out at him.

Sehun laughed at him as they started walking. “You dyed your hair blonde?” He asked.

“Hey. New school, new hair. That’s my policy.”

“Since when?”

“Since now.” Luhan grinned. “You should be thankful! Finally we look a little different. They won’t call us twins anymore.”

Sehun shrugged. “They are just gonna call us twins with different hair color.”

Luhan wrinkled his nose. “Okay, didn’t think about that.”

A girl passed by, flashing Luhan a shy smile. He winked at her, earning a giggle from her. “See, girls dig blondes.” He had a smug smile on his face.

But I don’t dig girls, Sehun wanted to say, but decided to stay quite. The only person who knew about his uality was his sister Bomi when she found out the stack of gay magazines under his bed. It was awkward at first, but she was pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter