I don't know anymore ...

So into you ...

He woke up with his best friend next to him, his arms circling his waist, like if he was scared that Pete would run away. Pete slowly removed himself from Earn's grip and looked at his cellphone: 11 am.

His family must have already left for the church at that time. Earn moved in his sleep ... before bringing his thumb to his mouth. Pete smiled, he found it so cute. It was not the first time he seen it , even if Earn kept denying to him that he was still his thumb at his age.

Pete took a picture as a proof for the next time time they will argue about it ... the next time ... reality finally hit Pete. He just slept with his best friend ... funny how back then,  Earn used to   and he kept answering that he was into girls ... Pete had no idea if he was gay or if he only liked Earn ... he was confused and scared. He also did not want to lose his best friend. Things were already a mess before ... what to do now ?

'' Morning ! '' 

He jumped off when he heard Earn speaking.

'' Jesus ... mor...morning Earn ! '' He answer as he bring his hand to his chest.

Earn only looked at him with a smile on his face, reveiling his dimples. Pete felt his heart beating faster than usual.

'' It was your first time ? '' Earn asked.

Pete felt himself blushing and only nodded.

'' I'm sorry if I did hurt you ... '' Earn said a bit worried.

'' No ... I mean ... I liked it ''

" Oh .. cool ! "

That was the dumbest thing to say "cool" ... not really romantic in Pete opinion.

" Pete ... "

" Yes ? "

" I don't regret what happened ... I mean, you are my best friend ... "

" Best friends don't sleep together ! "Pete cut him.

" Right ... but I mean ... you have been acting very weird recently and ... I was worried for you. Are you okay now ? "

" Earn ... are you really asking me this ? What do you think ? "

"I get that it has to do with me but ... I need a confirmation. "

" You think that I would just sleep with you if I didn't have any feelings for you ? Do I look so easy to you ? " Pete was starting to get annoyed by Earn questions and attitude. He blocked his feelings as much as he could for years and now he was feeling exposed ... he didn't like it. 

" What about you Earn ? why did you kissed me ? "

" Well ... I don't know ... "

" You don't know ? " Pete sounded hurt, Earn noticed it and immediately attempted to correct himself.

" Pete I like you ... I care about you but you never talk to me ... you are always there for me but you never tell me when you are in pain, when you are sad, how you feel ... I need you to talk to me. "

"But I do ..."

" No you don't ! You don't Pete ! And I just wish I could be more there for you ... I wish you could trust me like I trust you ... I feel so insecure everytime you hide things from me. "

Pete did not say anything, he felt bad making Earn feels this way, but he couldn't help it, he was not the type to display his emotions. He was not like that.

" I'm sorry ... " He finally said.

" it's okay ... but now that we are together, you should try a bit harder ... "

"What ? "

" What "what?"  ? "

" What do you mean by that ? "

" That what ? " Earn asked obviously confused.

Pete smacked his arm.

" Earn stopped playing, what did you just said ? "

" Ouch ! What was that for ? "

" Don't change the subject Earn. "

" Well we are together now so I am expecting you to be more open with me about yours feelings. "

" When did I agreed to be with you ? "

" When you accepted my in you ... like seriously Pete , you think this is a joke ? I said, we are together now. "

" I think we should discuss it first. "

" Why ? "

" I never had a boyfriend before ... this is so sudden. "

" Oh common Pete ! Can you stop being so uptight for once ? You know me better than anyone, you have feeling for me , I can't live without you and I want to be with you so ... what else do you need ? "

" This is too weird ... I need to think about it ... " 

Earn only rolled his eyes.

" Oh my God ! Pete ! Stop ! Just Stop !  "

" And also ... how come you had a on you ? "

" Well ... I'm a guy ... it's normal, you never know. And speaking of it ... I have a 2nd one in my bag ... " Earn started to say with a grinny smile of his.

" No ! " 

" Whyyyyyyyyy ? You are no fun ! " He said pouting.

" Stop being such a baby and ... I have an important appointment in few minutes, we should get ready. "

"With who ? "

" The guy I am helping ... "

" No ! "

" No what ? " 

" Cancel ! "

" Don't be such a baby Earn. I cannot cancel. "

" Then I am coming.  "

" Earn ... don't be childish."

" But ... but ... "

" Earn ! "

" Okay ! But then , I will drop you off so I can see him and make him understand that you are taken. "

Pete only rolled his eyes. Earn could be so childish that he often ask himself how could he have fell for such a baby. A side that he only show to Pete, if only people knew. Earn acts tough but in private he was so ... cute ! 

" Can I have a kiss at least ? " Earn asked a bit unsure and shy at the same time.

Pete came closer and gave him a peck on the lips. Making Earn smile.

" Now, let's go get ready. "

" Go first ... I have to call my mother anyway, she must be looking for me."

" Okay! Tell her Hi from me. " Pete grabbed a towel from his closet and left the room.

 

Remaining alone, Earn sat on the bed and turned his phone on.

5 missing calls from his mother and 1 from Noh.

" Noh called me at midnight yesterday ... is he okay ? "  He dialed his number.

He didn't have to wait too long.

" Noh, it's Earn ... I'm sorry I missed your phone call. "

" Earn ... thanks for calling back. " He said with a very low tone.

- silence -

Earn felt weird, Noh usually so bright and  talkative was very silent,  something was wrong.

" Noh, is everything okay ? "

" Yeah ... I mean ... can I see you ? It won't take too long ... I just need to talk to someone ... "

" I'm coming ! I'll be there in 30mn. Where do you want me to meet you ? "

" In the Park near the mall. I am sorry, you might be busy ... "

" Don't worry ! I'll be there as soon as I can. "

As soon as he hung up, he stood up and  started to look for his clothes in the room ... not knowing that behind the closed door, Pete heard everything.