Hiding from you

So into you ...


How could he only noticed it now ? Maybe because he has been busy chasing Noh ?
It has been a month since he tried to take his distance from Noh and only now that he notices how him and pete grew appart ? Or more like ... how Pete was avoiding him ? Why ?
Pete was his bestfriend, his brother ... he always been there for him. What was happening ?

 

After their science class, Earn waited for all the students to leave the class to go talk to him. Pete was taking notes from another book.
Earn sat next to him:
'' Hey ! ''
'' Oh ... Earn ... Hi ! '' He kept on writing, avoiding to look at Earn.
'' You need help ? ''
'' Actually I'm done ! I am tutoring someone and I was just taking extra notes for him. ''
'' Who's that ? ''
'' You don't know him ...  I'm done. Bye ! '' Pete stood up and packed his stuff as soon as he could.
'' Pete ... is everything okay ? ''
'' Yes ... I'm fine.''
'' Why do i have the feeling that you're avoiding me ? '' 
Pete felt his heart beating faster. He looked at Earn in the eyes.
'' I'm not ... I just ... I am in the hurry. Sorry ! '' He picked his bag on  the desk and left the class as soon as he could.
Earn was not stupid,  something was not right and he was determined to find out.

 

 

A week later, Pete was at home relaxing on a rainy day. It has been a week since he last spoke to Earn. Indeed, he was avoiding him.
'' It's better this way ... '' 
'' Earn will never feel the same way, Earn belongs to someone else'' He kept repeating to himself ... being around him was too painful and he could not do it anymore. No matter how much he loves him , it will not change the fact that he will never love him.

 

He suddenly heard someone knocking at the door.
'' Come in ! '' He said, thinking that it was his mother.
The door open on Earn, he made his way inside and closed the door behind him.
Pete almost had a heart attack when he saw him but he kept his composure. He left his bed and walked to his desk near the window.
'' Earn ... what a surprise ... ''
'' Sorry ! I texted you but you did not answer ... I was a bit worried ... ''
'' Since it is rainning today, I just wanted to stay home chill ... '' HE picked his phone from the desk : 3 missing texts from Earn. 
'' Well ... I really wanted to talk to you ... things has been weird recently and I don't like it. ''
Earn  ... '' always so direct '' , Pete thought.
He pretended a smile and answered:

'' I don't think that things has been weird between us ... we are just both so busy ... ''
'' Pete , why can't you look at me in the eyes ? ''
'' Earn, I think you are just exagerating things ... we are fine ! ''
'' No we're not ! I know that you are mad at me, I just don't know why ! ''
Pete looked at him in the eyes he could see how worried Earn looked.

'' No ... you didn't do anything wrong ... ''
'' So what happened ? Talk to me ! '' Earn came closer and Pete felt like he could not breath anymore.
'' Earn ... I don't want to talk about it ! I can't ! '' He finally gave in.
'' What do you mean ? Is there someone threatening you ? Who is that bully ? I swear if anyone is hurting you I will make him pay ... ''
'' No, no ... Earn please, don't make things more complicated ... ''
'' Pete ! You are my friend, something is bothering you and you want me to pretend that everything is fine ? I can't ! If you are not fine, I won't be either. So now, tell me what is going on ! ''
Earn was obviously mad and worry. Pete didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell him the truth.
'' Earn ... '' He suddenly heard a ringtone, he grabbed his phone:
'' Sorry Earn ... Hi, Peach ! Yes ... for when ? Tomorrow ? Yes ! I will send them before tomorrow then, just complete everything on the page 56 . Okay ! Bye Peach ! ''
He hung up.

'' Peach ? Who was that ? ''
'' Just someone that I am helping with school work. ''
'' He's not from our school ... I know all the students. ''
'' Yeah ... he is from another private school ... ''
'' Are you helping him because you need money ? I can help ... ''
'' No ! I mean, Yes I get paid for it but it is just a part time job , I'm not in debts or anything. But thanks. ''
Without a warning, Earn took him in his arms,  a warm and sincere embrace. Pete surprised at first, ended up melting in his crush's arms. He missed him so much. 

'' Pete ... you have no idea how much I missed you ... I didn't know why you were avoiding me and it drove me nutts.''
'' I am not mad at you ... I just need some time to think. ''
He heard Earn sighed. Then he removed his head from Pete's shoulder, still having his  hands on Pete's hips.

'' It's been a week I haven't slept correctly because I kept thinking of you, you have to tell me what is going on Pete ... ''
'' I can't ... it's too hard ... '' He said with a trembling voice.
'' Okay ... I won't force you but, I want you to know that you are not alone, okay ? No matter what time is it, call me if you need me and I'll be there. Anytime. Okay ? ''
Pete only nodded as he pressed himself more into Earn's chest. If only he knew ...

...........................

 

Please comments and Watched the youtube link from 1:27  something very funny happening , the actor who plays Earn is indeed possessive (toward August) and very competitive , too funny lol:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcS9wIWkuI&index=179&list=PLSrpgBao3bVi5gIMKSwCUdNXvPrud2fPY