What do you want from me ?

So into you ...


The room was dark, with only a blue dim light coming from the moon light outside, the window were opened filling the whole room with the noise coming from the rain outside.
Earn was sleeping next to him ... Pete had no idea how he ended up in his arms ... it was so painful to be with him, so painful to be so close ... so painful to feel him holding him so tight  ... Peter was feeling so confused.
He offered him to spend the night at his place ... like they used to do before, even if he knew that things would never be like they used to be ... Earn was broken ... Noh rejecting him broke something inside him and Pete did not know if it was enough to fix his broken heart.

The problem was that Earn never really gave up on Noh .. Earn was a fighter, deep inside him he was hoping that Noh would one day realised that he was the one for him ... it was hopeless because Noh's heart belonged to someone else already, everyone could tell ... and Pete knew that deep inside , Earn also knew it. He just did not want to admit that it was over. Pete wish he could help him but himself felt broken ... for weeks he tried to stay away from Earn ... there he was, in his arms ... so close.

'' You're awake ? '' 
He heard Earn low voice asking him.
'' I was just thinking ... ''
'' Pete ... you have no idea how I hate myself for being such a bad friend ... for not being able to help you ... ''
'' Don't ... I'll be fine. I just need time and I'll be fine. '' Pete could feel the tears coming from his eyes. He left Earn's arms and sat on the bed. Earn imitated him and sat next to him, even with the little light from the moon coming through the curtains, he could see his friends tears. He cupped his face in his hands,  not knowing what to do.


'' Pete ... you have to tell me ! What is wrong ? '' 
'' I can't Earn ... I don't want to lose ... I can't afford to lose you ... I rather suffer like this. ''
'' What ? no ... what are you talking about Pete ? Please ! I am begging you, tell me what are you scared of ? ''

Pete only shook his head and looked away. But Earn turned his head back to look at him.
'' Pete ... have faith in me ... '' but instead of an answer from Pete,  he could only see more sadness in his eyes and those tears ... at this moment , Earn couldn't tell what got him, Pete seemed different than before ... all this pain in his eyes, Earn just wanted to erased it , slowly, he brought his face closer.
'' Earn ... don't ... please  '' were the last words he said before feelings Earn lips on his.
 Pete slowly closed his eyes ... The kiss was gentle as Earn lips moved against his, he kissed him back , he felt Earn hands letting go his face to caress his neck. Pete felt like he was floating. Earn still has his hands wrapped around the latter's neck, gently rubbing it with his thumbs as Pete break the kiss to catch his breath ...

'' Earn ... is it really what you want ? '' He asked panting. Their foreheads were still connected to each other.

As an answer, Earn only captures his lips again in a searing kiss, tongues tangling together, in each other's mouth ...
Earn could not explain what was happening, he just wanted Pete, he was craving for his kisses ...
Pete tilted his head to the left as he kissed Earn deeper, his warm tongue back.

At that moment he did not want to think anymore ... if it was so wrong , why did it felt so right then ... '' Earn, why  did I fall in love with you ? '' ...