I love you.

We fell in love?

That night,they were so tired that they fell asleep. Then in the morning, they woke up face to face again. This time,woohyun ran to the toilet. *Why am i so scared?!* "Woohyun,i need the toilet." ji yeon shouted from outside.  "Aish. Okay!" woohyun answered.

 

Then it came to the afternoon when infinite's manager came to tell the couple that they had a haunted house couple gathering that night.  Ji yeon got changed and brought her shoes along. They held hands but didn't know that the cameras were off. Soon,they reached.  "Okay, so we need to have a race!

 

First,the ladies." The mc said. Ji yeon was against f(x)'s victoria, and snsd's seohyun. Ji yeon won! Woohyun ran to her and hugged her. Then they hi fived.  Then it was the men's round. Woohyun won then ji yeon jumped on him for a hug. The other two couples just looked at them,amazed at how loving they were,it was as if it was real! So they went to take a picture.

 

The champion couple! Ji yeon and woohyun had to take a picture of them almost kissing. Then,the playful Victoria pushed ji yeon,and woohyun and her kissed for real! "Nice pic!"the photographer said.  Then it came for them to go inside the haunted house. "babe,im scared." ji yeon said.

 

"Its okay honey,just hug me." woohyun answered. So she hugged him from the back as they walked.  Then they came out holding hands. "Ahh,really scary!!" ji yeon pouted. "You're so cute,honey!" woohyun flirted.  That night,ji yeon couldn't sleep so she went to the balcony. Then suddenly,she felt someone hug her from the back. "I need to tell you something,for real." it was woohyun. "you like me?"ji yeon asked. "Yeah,i think you like me too?" woohyun chuckled. "Is it obvious?" she laughed too. 

 

Then,he held her chin,and kissed her. "Oppa..." ji yeon called. "Ssh.. I love you." he put his finger on her lips and brought her into a hug.

 

"You're my real wife now,no escaping."